r there any 1AAA branded regulated LED light brighter then SureFire Titan Plus?

Miracle

Enlightened
HELLo all,

I have not check the forum for somes times

1AAA can also be Energizer Lithium

Thankew

night.hoodie

Enlightened

Do you have a Titan Plus? I'm not sure even the Titan Plus is as bright as the Titan Plus. iirc, that 300lm figure was more or less bogus (correct me if I am wrong, CPF), and if it isn't, it couldn't hold 300lm for more than seconds.

I think the more realistic questions are:

1) Are any AAA flashlights as bright as the Titan Plus claims to be?
and
2) Are there any regulated AAA flashlights?

For 1, I'd answer "not without a 10440 cell and a vn (Vinh) customization." The brightest stock AAA light I know of on AAA is the Thrunite Ti Christmas Edition at 162lm (but it doesn't hold that for long, 30 seconds maybe).

For 2, my answer is... Though I am sure there must be more, I personally only know of a single manufacturer of regulated AAA flashlights, and that is Fenix... the E05 and E05ss are fully regulated in all modes, and have constant current circuits to boot. Members here complain about Fenix's low mode being too high at 8lm, and high mode being too low at 85lm, and about the cool white LED tint, but IMO the mode spacing and top brightness are both fine the way they are, and Fenix cool white LED is the whitest white of any LED I have experienced (no greens in mine).

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Runtime graphs for SureFire Titan Plus, posted here ...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/4766846

Thanks, I couldn't find that stuff. The graphs are quite revealing, but use percentages on the y axis instead of lumens. Has any one here at CPF tested and posted the actual lumen output? I was sure someone did, but that Titan Plus thread is gargantuan, daunting to start sifting through it.