E2D pic....

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
E2D from USN.net

My take: SF saw a small opening that the GG&G TID had dug, and wanted a piece o' the pie. Well, this little light is ugly, and those prongs on the bezel are a useless novelty.

--dan

nybble

Newly Enlightened
nice - I don't need that impact bezel, but I like the tailcap, like the VIP!

ajnova

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
leng said:
Can someone post the pic here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! Someone? Please?!

torment

Newly Enlightened
Yeah....USN mods are real cool and replied to all my emails about logging in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

M

MeridianTactical

I got this from an unknown sourse and its up on my site, no registration required!

Once on the site Click on it and it will give you a larger more detailed Picture.

E2D Picture

Lets, just say one of these goes in my car!

Chris

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, looks like it's not Black HA after all? Shoot. there goes my hopes for a nice, unique PR-T Black host...

Jon

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like that tailcap! I dont particularly like the bezel all that much, but it'll probably grow on me once I see it. The image looks photoshopped tho...

leng

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Chris, it looks like my new 'porcupine' M3 but on steroids..

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like Dano said, complete waste. Those points will dig into your leg/side nicely.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to getting mine. I think any judgements about ergonomics or lack thereof are premature until the lights are actually in people's hands (and pockets).

-Keith

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
kakster said:
I just want the tailcap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!

Britt

Darell

Flashaholic
Has anybody registered sucessfully at USN lately? I tried many months ago, and never got the email back. Then I tried last month. Same thing. This morning I tried again. Same thing. Just tried one more time along with an email to the webmaster.

Has my reputation preceded me or something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

M

MeridianTactical

I dont have a date yet, just pricing. If it's like the other launch's it might be a bit off...

Since SF is VERY backordered on their standard models, I doubt they would make it worse by making tons of these at the moment. I'm just guessing here...

I hope soon! Along with the U2's