SHOT Show Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a link to the Webcam in our SHOT show booth.

The picture isn't the greatest but this should work somewhat.

Peter

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
at 10:40 I saw Peter drinking a beer or something like that./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Thank you, that allows those which cannot go in Shot Show to have an idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Working good! Thanks for this! The most recent pic I saw was great! Somebody was holding an Arc LS and had it aimed right at his face with it turned on!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I don't know if it's something you can do anything about, but the pics that are coming are a bit dim. It's hard to see anything dark colored.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I agree....some of the pics are very dark.

The camera caught someone apperantly playing with his zipper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well lol it probaly has to be in a flashlight display. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jpeg

Enlightened
Ahahahaha! Cool Peter!!!
This is almost like being there.
Many thanks for doing this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

snook

Newly Enlightened
This is very cool!

It's working great.

Thanks Peter!

Fastlane

Newly Enlightened
I'm taking a break to go watch some paint dry. Please fill me in on what I missed when I get back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Watch him post a 4X For Sale while I'm gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Fastlane

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, now I can see the Arc shirts! Where can we buy the Arc Teamwear? That's a good business image.

Harrkev

Enlightened
On my browser it is re-loading every two seconds or so. This is OK by me, but it might be a bit of a load on your server. Slowing it down to 15 seconds or so would be OK.

jtice

Flashaholic
This is great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sitting here at work, whishing I could be at SHOT,,, watching Peter on cam. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.