Recommend 2 x AAA Multi-Level Light

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Preon' are pretty nice but don't know if you are in love with NW yet or not?
Streamlights?
Peak?

ThruNite T5 is single aaa but great in NW to me!

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you seems to be enjoying NW recently, you should now go step further with a high CRI led ! The Lumintop IYP365 might be a good penlight for you.[h=2][/h]

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
My current preferred is the Nitecore MT06 - I really like the solid feel of it's switch and the impressive throw of this little light, even though I ordered it by accident when intending to order it's 3 mode high CRI brother the MT06MD, which was mentioned above.

It doesn't have a low low, though, so I'll still be ordering the MT06MD, but will be keeping the MT06.

The MT06 replaced the IYP365, which I never acclimated to it's M-L-H UI in my shirt pocket. I just don't like to carry or operate the IYP365. I hate it's UI. The switch on the MT06 is much more solid and certain on the partial presses than the IYP365 - it's real easy to accidentally do a full click with the IYP365 when intending to do a partial press, but that's not likely to happen with the MT06.

I'm hoping that the switch on the MT06MD is very similar to the switch on the MT06.