Thrunite problem. Please help.

Thom2022

Enlightened
Hey guys.
So I'm trying to deal with Thrunite and I'm currently feeling like I'm just banging my head against the wall.
I bought a TN4A with XPL-HI, the Amazon listing stated OP reflector, mine arrived SMO, turns out HI has SMO and standard XPL has OP.
Anyways I'm trying to source a reflector on its own in OP flavour. Does anyone know how I can get one as any time I google 'TN4A orange peel reflector' of anything to that effect I just get links to complete lights.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Thom.

Dear Thom2022,

My best suggestion is to contact ThruNite via their website's Live Help desk or Offline email messaging system. I had done this inquiring about an order I had placed and I received an informative reply from them promptly by email.
I hope this suggestion helps you. Thanks my friend. :grouphug:

Last edited:

ixix

Newly Enlightened
Dear Thom2022,

My best suggestion is to contact ThruNite via their website's Live Help desk or Offline email messaging system. I had done this inquiring about an order I had placed and I received an informative reply from them promptly by email.
I hope this suggestion helps you. Thanks my friend. :grouphug:

I had a similarly swift reply from [email protected] that pointed me in the right direction. I was actually surprised to get a helpful reply within 24hrs.

stephenk

Enlightened
I'd also vouch for contacting their customer service. I had a reply within a few hours (though Australia is on a similar timezone to China).

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys.
So I'm trying to deal with Thrunite and I'm currently feeling like I'm just banging my head against the wall.
I bought a TN4A with XPL-HI, the Amazon listing stated OP reflector, mine arrived SMO, turns out HI has SMO and standard XPL has OP.
Anyways I'm trying to source a reflector on its own in OP flavour. Does anyone know how I can get one as any time I google 'TN4A orange peel reflector' of anything to that effect I just get links to complete lights.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Thom.

One question: have you purchased from ThruniteDirect or some other seller?

Latest posts