Favorites - 1 old and 1 new

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know, I know - these threads have been done to death. Like many of you, I've had more lights pass through my hands than I can remember....customs, exotics, production, cheap., et al.

But this morning it occurred to me the 2 lights that remain favorites - 1 for quite a while and 1 fairly recent.

So here are mine:

"Old" - Zebralight SC62w. Truthfully, it's not that old. Bought it exactly 2 years ago today. But it remains one of my favorites for UI, beam quality, build quality, size and output.

"New" - hands down. the Oveready BOSS. I have 2, but the absolute keeper is my 35, patina, XPL HI. Just looks better every day, and the quality and flexibility are above reproach.

How about you?

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Old - Nitecore EX10, definitely liked the piston mechanism and would like to see a comeback ;-)

New - ThruNite Ti HI with neutral white emitter, it is my EDC right now and just what I need at the moment as my EDC flashlight

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know, I know - these threads have been done to death. ... ... ... ... But... ... ... ... ...
...and more occasions to post our favs! :)

Old: FourSevens MMU-X3. Medium size head diameter, medium power, beam profile provides for plenty of useful spill and some throw for its size, due to the reflector configuration: Three overlapping, but not shallow wells.

New: Acebeam X65. Killer diller up to the hilt beam performance and beam profile; big light beam, from a....... big light.
I may have to buy a third one. Two is not enough for The Flashlight Of The Year According To Richbuff.