Replacement charger recommendations for Hartenberger wreck maxi

globalmark

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys

basically I need a replacement charger for my Hartenberger wreck maxi 14.4v has 12 cells which I think are some sort size of 4/3FAU FDK batteries and I think they are NMH batteries but not sure as torch is 16years old but batteries were replaced by Hartenberger several years back .

so can anyone recommend a multi chemistry or other charger for this - Hartenberger charges over $145euro for new charger plus postage from Australia and bad exchange rate would make a Hartenberger charger over $230 Aussie dollars - to much for a charger these days..

Thanks in advance
mark

Last edited:

globalmark

Newly Enlightened
H Lucca

thanks for that info -
that one looks good - is it a good recommended brand

real replacement Hartenberger will cost me $230aus dollars by the time exchange rate and shipping etc , so I don't mind spending half that on a good multi-use charger .
i have several dive Torches and strobes etc but most use 18650, AA,AAA - but would be useful to have a good multi charger around that can charge other things (computers , iPads , phones etc )

is is there are charger out there that will charge my Hartenberger but also AA, AAA, 18650, phones, iPads etc (obviously need correct plugs- but think I can make them ok) etc so when I travel I only need one charger - have several small ones for those otherwise .

Sorry don't understand your meaning about LIpos 15Ah (presume that means Lithium poly batteries) - if you are talking about a replacement battery pack .? . , don't need one at moment but maybe in near future (do you have a link) - and would that charger handle LIpos batteries. .?

Thanks for for help Mark

globalmark

Newly Enlightened
Hi Lucca

Thank for info , I have ordered one of those chargers from a Australian store as was similar price once postage was added and they also say authentic hologram not fake , so should be ok .

you say to charge normal AA, 18650 etc etc you can get a battery holder ? Do you know what sort I need for that type of charger or does any battery holder from eBay work ?
Thanks again
Mark

globalmark

Newly Enlightened
Hi Lucca

ok ok thanks for that ,must wasn't sure if with those type chargers - they might have made a plug in batter holder to charge normal batteries with them .
Thanks for all help think I am sorted now. see you underwater somewhere .
cheers Mark