posted this a while ago, never got a good answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
Ok, Have an ARC AAA Limited Edition. Well, i'm not sure if any of you have seen them, but lithium batteries (aaa's) just came out a little bit ago. As soon as i started using those, the light was giving me problems, and then it just STOPPED WORKING. I cleaned the contacts, tried everything. The light just does not work anymore, and it's been SO long, i dont even think about having a flashlight with me. I lost the package it came with, but where do i have to send it to, how much money does it cost, and as for peter, i was wondering if he had any "limited edition" bodies left, because i really perfer that body a lot more. oh man, i should have got it fixed before the STUPID design mag forced upon us. I want to know asap. sorry for being so mean, but the memories of having a flashlight that i actually liked are coming back to me. Also, isnt there an arc 800 number? i thought i read something about it. I'd also want a cool clip that came with it, because i lost mine the first or second time i took it camping.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: posted this a while ago, never got a good answ

Customer service at Arc is very helpful. Call 888-752-8554 toll free 8-11 AM and 1:30-4:00 PM MST, Mon throught Fri.

Paul

paulr

Flashaholic

Where did you get lithium AAA batteries? They're not supposed to come out til August. Please say you didn't put a 3.6 volt aaa lithium ion rechargeable in there.

Arc has a new lettering style that gets rid of that inscription on the barrel side, if that's what you're talking about.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast

You might have trouble getting in touch with them tomorrow (Friday) since some of them are at the SHOT show. I tried today with no luck, but everything should be back to normal Monday.

If you really like the body that you have, just explain to whoever you speak with that you'd like to keep that body. Shouldn't be any problem unless it's not the natural color. When you ship it back, write a note with details. If you use a small bubble envelope, it'll cost 37¢ or 60¢ VIA USPS 1st class mail to ship it. I'd recommend spending another $1.30 to insure it.

Now for the BIG question. Where have you found lithium AAAs? Energizers press release stated that they are due out in August. I would love to get hold of some of these now.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast

why not get just the head replaced instead of the whole light? the fault is definitely in the head, not the body which is just a tube of aluminium.

Status
Not open for further replies.