The Fenix-Store        
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 109

Thread: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

  1. #61

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Are the Ti tails back in stock yet?

  2. #62

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by Musso View Post
    Are the Ti tails back in stock yet?
    I'm looking to purchase also
    Last edited by thugcop; 07-15-2019 at 07:46 AM.

  3. #63

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by thugcop View Post
    I'm looking to purchase also
    I want to purchase your available tail switch how doI pay.

  4. #64

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Waiting for a bead blasted Ti

  5. #65
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by rjking View Post
    Waiting for a bead blasted Ti
    I can be bead blast any of the parts I sell....
    Hoping to get more Ti tails on the machine next week. They just need the 6 "flutes" milled in.
    I have sold a few tails without the 6 "flutes" milled in recently and have more ready to go.

    R2 body with Plain Ti clickie less milled "flutes"


    R-
    Last edited by RPM; 07-24-2019 at 08:37 PM.

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    I can be bead blast any of the parts I sell....
    Hoping to get more Ti tails on the machine next week. They just need the 6 "flutes" milled in.
    I have sold a few tails without the 6 "flutes" milled in recently and have more ready to go.

    R2 body with Plain Ti clickie less milled "flutes"


    R-
    Will this head ever be available?

  7. #67
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***



    Quote Originally Posted by Musso View Post
    Will this head ever be available?
    Yes, I have working prototypes. The inside "e-can" was designed years ago for a 2 board driver. Since then I've tried several times to bring these back to life!
    I may have to recruit a CPF modder who would like a project. These were originally made to go with the "R11" Ti bodies on my sales thread.


  8. #68

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post




    Yes, I have working prototypes. The inside "e-can" was designed years ago for a 2 board driver. Since then I've tried several times to bring these back to life!
    I may have to recruit a CPF modder who would like a project. These were originally made to go with the "R11" Ti bodies on my sales thread.

    I would DEFINITELY be interested in one.

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  9. #69

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Are any tailcaps ready? I'd even take a non 6 flute plian one if you have one. Please let me know.

  10. #70
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by knfmkr View Post
    Are any tailcaps ready? I'd even take a non 6 flute plian one if you have one. Please let me know.
    Yes, I have 5-6 pc. that are the "non-fluted" style ready to go.
    I reduced the price to $55 for these since they have less machining.

    R-

  11. #71
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    530

    Default FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Sorry, wrong thread.
    Last edited by light-modder; 08-01-2019 at 06:01 PM.

  12. #72

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Yes, I have 5-6 pc. that are the "non-fluted" style ready to go.
    I reduced the price to $55 for these since they have less machining.

    R-
    I’d like one. Is it possible to have a “proud” (exposed) tailcap? Can you PM me on how to proceed?

  13. #73

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Yes, I have 5-6 pc. that are the "non-fluted" style ready to go.
    I reduced the price to $55 for these since they have less machining.

    R-
    $55 sent via PayPal for non fluted Ti E series tailcap

  14. #74
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by knfmkr View Post
    $55 sent via PayPal for non fluted Ti E series tailcap
    Paypal received... thanks.
    Should ship on Monday.

    R-

  15. #75

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Thank you. Looking forward to it.

  16. #76
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Paypal received... thanks.
    Should ship on Monday.

    R-
    Mailed this out today.
    I have tracking if you want it.

    R-

  17. #77

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    Mailed this out today.
    I have tracking if you want it.

    R-
    Sure if you don’t mind PM me. Thank you.

  18. #78

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Arrived this morning. Beautiful work and flawless execution. Pairs up well with the Ti VME head and an old Surefire Executive body. Thanks RPM!!

  19. #79

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    When will more of the V1 slotted tails be available and do you have any more of the unslotted?

  20. #80

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Any more of these "non-fluted" tails still available? Have sent PM and e-mail. Thanks
    ISO --> any vintage, cross-hair logo Surefire; Ku's SWM V-series 18500 tubes; PM me if you have a SPY007 XM-L2 SWGG for trade!


  21. #81
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by thugcop View Post
    When will more of the V1 slotted tails be available and do you have any more of the unslotted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silgt View Post
    Any more of these "non-fluted" tails still available? Have sent PM and e-mail. Thanks

    The "fluted" tails are a few weeks out.
    Yes, I have 5-6 pc. more of the "non-fluted" tails, ready to go.
    Here is mine "legoed" with a Release #2 CR2 body and Ti VME head, low voltage dropin for the nightstand.
    Using this setup to completely drain out some older CR2's that were sitting around.


  22. #82

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Yes, I have 5-6 pc. more of the "non-fluted" tails, ready to go. Payment sent...

  23. #83

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM View Post
    The "fluted" tails are a few weeks out.
    Yes, I have 5-6 pc. more of the "non-fluted" tails, ready to go.
    Here is mine "legoed" with a Release #2 CR2 body and Ti VME head, low voltage dropin for the nightstand.
    Using this setup to completely drain out some older CR2's that were sitting around.

    Thats a beauty!

    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

  24. #84

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Where can I buy the TI VME Head???

  25. #85
    Moderator
    archimedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CONUS, top left
    Posts
    13,373

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by thugcop View Post
    Where can I buy the TI VME Head???
    There was a CPF Group Buy from Malkoff for these (ran ~ March through July 2019) ....

    If you search that subforum, you should be able to find the thread there
    ... is the archimedes peak

  26. #86

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Can you supply shipping info??

  27. #87

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    I would like one of the non fluted Ti tailcaps. Paypal sent.

  28. #88
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by thugcop View Post
    Can you supply shipping info??
    PM incoming...

    R-

  29. #89

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Richard,
    Did you receive my request for a non fluted Ti Tailcap? Paypal has been sent 8/31

  30. #90
    Flashaholic* RPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: FS: RPM "E" Series Clickies in Titanium... Lot #2 ***Open for Sale***

    Quote Originally Posted by sidfishez View Post
    Richard,
    Did you receive my request for a non fluted Ti Tailcap? Paypal has been sent 8/31
    Yes, just got back in town.
    I'll ship tomorrow.

    Thanks,
    R-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •