Any chance of Arc Collaborations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Peter, I just noticed that cmg was recently purchased by gerber and boker is making lights and surefire is making knives. Not to mention tool logic. Is there any chance of any collaboration products with knife companies like maybe benchmade or CRKT (or others)?

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen a bit of collaboration with Spyderco (Arc AAA) as well as a Spyderco knife with the new Arc logo on it. Two companies that I like.

paulr

Flashaholic
Dunno about Spyderco/Arc but there's a couple of Spyderco/Photon II combos now.
jesterlight1.jpg

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Spyderco Black Jester. paul's picture above also looks like a black (or green) Jester. Got it as a present but it's a pretty cool little keychain knife.

paulr

Flashaholic
Yes, forest green Jester, notice the matching forest green Photon. There's a similar combo with a forest green Ladybug instead of the Jester. Those seem to be the only way you can get the Photon in green plastic.

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
Since the Arc4 is more like a multitool than a singleblade knife, a collaboration with Victorinox seems in order? A combo pouch with the Arc4 and the new Swisstool Spirit would be just the ticket!

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i think a collaboration with crk would be more fitting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Radagast

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
i think a collaboration with crk would be more fitting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
I like the CRK combo too. However Victorinox already has a "survival sheath" with a Swisschamp, a M*g Solitaire, and a few other odds and ends. An Arc AAA could replace the Solitaire rather nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.