• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway!!! Giveaway!!! Free for Test...

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
20170331014442-22947.jpg
TA30.jpg
Since the launch of TA30, NEXTORCH tactical flashlight, we have shown it at every influential exhibition, and it has received customers' favor.

Therefore, we have enough confidence to put it on the CPF to find several volunteers to test TA30.

Rules are very simple:

1. Take a look at the general info of TA30 by click the following link to know more about WHAT THE TA30 IS.

(http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...will-be-on-fire-in-2017-for-the-birth-of-TA30)

2. If you are interested in our TA30, please reply with your personal email or anyother valid contact info and briefly introduce about yourself below like what products you have tested. Show us your social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.

3. If you are not going to let others know about your info, please don't hesitate to contact me via [email protected]

Thank you!

NEXTORCH

Last edited:

camelight

Newly Enlightened
I am interest!
I will send you my email via pm in this site as the link you put here didn't work

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
The link I provided is invalid? Fine, would you mind visiting the previous post of NEXTORCH with the topic:[h=2]Breaking News: NEXTORCH will be on fire in 2017 for the birth of TA30[/h]

amestronp

Newly Enlightened
Hello! I would be glad to test your new flashlight, if you please. How must I proceed?

Thanks