Olight S1A "Raw Copper" video + beamshots

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
Worth a watch it looks identical to the normal Aluminium S1A, but Olight have made the body slightly longer and the cap a bit shorter. This helps with 14500 cells a bit more room as shown in the video
I did polish it up just to show the normal look and out of the box, this isn't coated so will give that antique "age" over time. I might upload another video later on to show how it's looking in a few weeks/months ;-)

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
It's the same size as the S1A Aluminium
Head Diameter
0.83 in. / 21 mm
Length3.13 in. / 79.5 mm

Olightworld

Enlightened
Fantastic work! You brought up some extremely good points and I am glad you spoke about our body/tailcap length change for easier 14500 use. Looking forward to more reviews throughout the year!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this light and of course love it as I do all my other "special" metal bodied Olights. Only thing that is kind of a let down is that there is no NW tint option in the special metal S1A's which I find kind of strange. Also it does not have the "soft on" and "soft off" feature like the S Mini's do.

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
Fair points never a bad idea to find areas for improvement. I'd add to that the lockout on the side button. Tints would be nice to have a warmer one like the S Mini has

Latest posts