NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: group buy for the Jaxman E2L & JAXMAN M2

Default group buy for the Jaxman E2L & JAXMAN M2

Hi guys, yet another awesome lights with great prices today

We are having a Jaxman show, 2 great edc both available in neutral tints by your choice, 4500, 5500K, XM - L2 (Jaxman M2) or
    CREE XP - G2 (E2L)

Products info,

Jaxman M2,

Brand: JAXMAN
    Model: M2
    Flashlight Type: Handheld
    Flashlight size: EDC
    Emitters: Cree XM-L2 U2
    Emitters Quantity: 1
    Lumens Range: 200-500Lumens
    Luminous Flux: 400LM
    Color Temperature: 5000 - 5500K
    Feature: Adjustable brightness
    Function: Camping,Hiking,Household Use,Self-defense
    Light Modes: High,Low
    Mode: 2 (Low; High)
    Battery Type: AA
    Battery Quantity: 2 x AA ( not included )
    Battery Included or Not: No
    Mode Memory: No
    Zooming Function: No

Jaxman E2L,

Brand: JAXMAN
    Model: E2L
    Flashlight Type: Handheld
    Flashlight size: EDC
    Emitters: Cree XP-G2 S4
    Emitters Quantity: 3
    Lumens Range: 500-1000Lumens
    Luminous Flux: 900LM
    Power: 6.15W
    Color Temperature: 5500K
    Feature: Lightweight,Low-voltage Warning,Rechargeable,Reverse Polarity Protection,Waterproof
    Function: Camping,EDC,Emergency,Hiking,Household Use,Night Riding,Rescue,Search,Self-defense,Walking
    Switch Location: Tail Cap
    Light Modes: High,Low,Mid
    Battery Type: 18650
    Battery Quantity: 1 x 18650 battery (not included)
    Battery Included or Not: No
    Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 Standard Waterproof

GB INFO,

• Pricing, code and any other info will be given via PM ONLY!
    • Do not share the code, the price or the link i will give to you with ANYONE (PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS THINGS ON OUR FORUMS, MAP POLICE IS TERRIBLE THING)
    • I’m online most of the time, so feel free to PM me ANYTIME, will try to answer ASAP.
    • PLEASE confirm in this thread if you have ordered/bought the light! and also how many pcs you did!
    • Paypal is accepted and the preferred method, with secured servers, so you are covered
    • Feel free to post anything you are interested in, i will gladly help you with it, enjoy!!!

• P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure,also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, sorry!

Last edited by dazed1; 05-11-2017 at 05:20 AM.
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Default Re: group buy for the Jaxman E2L & JAXMAN M2

Can you pm me the code for an e2l? Is it available as a host?

Quote Originally Posted by gunga View Post
    Can you pm me the code for an e2l? Is it available as a host?
    Richard has them as a host. From what I've seen some filing mcpcb is needed on the current batch do to the shelf being beveled or something.

I know. I bought one and built it. Quite a bit of filing needed. Quite annoying. The wire hole is too small too.

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)
    Message me if you got any problem with the the deals i organize, i will do my best to help you! Also - Message me for GB requests!

Quote Originally Posted by dazed1 View Post
    PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
    what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

PM for the E2L code please

Unenlightened

Please pm me for the e2l.
    Thanks

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Please pm EL2 info, thank you for all you do!

Ordered 1 E2L, thanks!

Please PM EL2 info!

I'm interested in the Jaxman M2. Could you send me details of the group buy too?

Thanks
    Colm

Just got my E2L triple & love it!