Angryfox        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fenix UC02

Default Re: Fenix UC02

UC02SS is a bit pricey because the stainless steel is somewhat unforgivable - unless you have the right bits for the steelwork that is. But still it's a nice looking flashlight, even for the $40, excluding the discounts. I may buy UC02SS, probably the next month.
    ****** Custom filtered blacklight flashlight based on both Nichia NVSU233A-U365 and Convoy S2 flashlight host (Pictured in avatar icon) ******

Got it, and mounted onto my keychain. It's a quite nice flashlight, and even so it's bright for its size.
    ****** Custom filtered blacklight flashlight based on both Nichia NVSU233A-U365 and Convoy S2 flashlight host (Pictured in avatar icon) ******

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mario View Post
    Got it, and mounted onto my keychain. It's a quite nice flashlight, and even so it's bright for its size.
    Congrats Dr.Mario,
    +1 and agreed. This tiny UC02 or UC02SS is very bright for such a tiny light. Respectable throw too
    I am satisfied with my purchase, hope you will enjoy yours too.

Yep, I am quite happy with my purchase, as it's half as long as the Maglite LED Solitaire flashlight. Perfect for keychains.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mario View Post
    Perfect for keychains.
    Hmm, I have always wanted my car keys to be uncluttered, ok, I shall give it a try and see how this weighs

I'd suggest UC02SS, so you don't scratch up the finish, unless you don't mind it dinged up. I bought it as an emergency flashlight I'd carry on the keychain, and so I don't scratch up the car paint looking for the keyhole in the dark (currently paired up with the green Tritium vial keychain fob, so I don't lose the whole thing that easily).

I've had the Fenix UC02 (black aluminum version) for a few months now and really like it. I attached it to my dog's leash so I always have a flashlight available on night-time walks. For me, the UC02 is a great combination of small size, bright performance and handy operation.
    Prior to the UC02, I used a Streamlight Nano. The Nano is an ok light (very small and sturdy), but the light output wasn't great and replacing the 4 button cell batteries was a pain.
    I tried a Nightcore Tube for a short while - it certainly is much brighter - but I just didn't like the button interface on it and the shape was awkward (for me at least).
    Then came the UC02 - yes it's a bit bigger than the Streamlight Nano - but performance wise there is NO comparison. Even on the low power setting the light displayed surpasses the Nano (IMHO). On the 130lumen high setting - it just blasts away and lights up the walking path just great.
    Bottom line - a great little light, nicely sized, two brightness settings and it's rechargeable too! Highly recommended!

Haha, I prefer UC02SS, stainless version, pretty cool and attractive.

I bought some for my familiy

Honestly colight,I don't feel like adding more weight to my keys.
    I just have this one in my bag, I like the size and the neutral whie light source, BTW, I don't like bulky light.

Flashaholic

Hi all,

What tint is the LED, cool or neutral white?

Anyone know what size o-rings this takes, or where to get them (uk)
    I have one but every now and again it shreds an o ring, without the oring the head is very loose

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12