Colour/tint question.

Nev

Banned
Hello folks ,can anyone tell me what the tint/colour is on the Fenix hl55 & Fenix pd35tac,
the reason I ask is because I have them both & I am looking at buying a zebralight floody headlight (18650) & I'm not sure what tint to get ,I'm thinking maybe 4500k-5000k.
I know that the hl55 is neutral & the tac is cooler ,I like them both but knowing exactly what k they are will help me decide what to get , many thanks.

MX421

Enlightened
The PD35 (both versions) are definitely cooler tintwise than the Zebralight. I have a HP12 which is probaly close to the same tint as the HL55 and it is also cooler than a 'w' Zebralight. I'll have to compare them to the only "cool" zebra i have to see if they are cooler than that. My Zebralights are older and around 4000k except the SC63w which i think is the same tint range you are looking at. either way, i prefer the warmer tints for most applications. The Fenix lights are now loaner lights typically :)

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
To my knowledge, Fenix lights all have a very cool beam tint. Chilling, hospital cold. You'll be somewhere in the neighborhood of 6500K.