Mini mk2 turbo

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have anyone ordered the new foursevens mini turbo yet? Looks like a fun pocket rocket :)

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like the programmable modes slightly improved I wonder if the mode switching problems associated with the standard Mini MkII have been eliminated ? The reflector may be better for all around use than the optic. If the mode switching issues are gone it should be an impressive small light. I suppose a neutral version would be too much to hope for though.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered only because they have moonlight first in the 6th setting. Hoping for a neutral as well, but I found it interesting enough even without neutral which is usually a base qualifier for me along with a sub lumen moonlight mode.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a titanium one in exchange for a defective light no longer being sold. It's cute. Heats up quick. But it's a very tiny, useful light

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
These don't come in Ti that I know.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1496482379.602103.jpg

Surprise!

Last edited:

jruser

Newly Enlightened
That is the normal Mini mk2. There is a new Turbo model with a bigger head.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
no wonder i'm confused. you can pre-order it. not for sale yet. the op made me think of the one currently available. they really need to come up with new names not mini mkII turbo xl 2017 3rd quarter model a not to be confused with mini mkII turbo xl 2017 3rd quarter model aa

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
Actually, just picked up the turbo at Blade Show. Haven't tried it outdoors yet but nice tight hot spot.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine shipped today from 4Sevens. Just got tracking.

To pull the trigger, or not to pull the trigger? That is the question. :sssh: I'm pondering the decision, ......... wondering if they'll soon be offered in two types of titanium and two types of copper.

Ah, who am I kidding? :paypal:

~ Chance

lumenati

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one yesterday. I have previously purchased the MKll in Autumn and Black. The Black one I gave to my son. The Turbo has more throw (which sold me) and will most likely become my new EDC, replacing my long time Ti Preon 1 clickie.

What I like most about the MKll series, apart from its brightness, is its efficiency using a 3v Primary. With the exception of the initial high, all light levels are are a tad brighter, with nearly double the run times and in moonlight nearly triple the run time of the RCR. Great endurance off of a Primary cell!

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a beam shot to add, but pretty tight for such a small light. Not liking the hybrid memory where it starts on the last mode used and then goes back to the original moonlight as the next mode. I want no memory, always moonlight first for the 6th series of output sequence.