Tiniest Flashlight Ever Made!

UrbanExplorer

Newly Enlightened
Hi my fellow flashlight enthusiasts!

With millions of new flashlights coming out each day I've certainly lost track on "record holding" lights as they seem to change all the time.

What is tiniest production flashlight out there right now? (Sure it can be whatever your definition of tiniest is but make sure it's a practical one and not like a prototype scientific application Light etc)

What is the tiniest most powerful production light?

Although I prefer them to be production lights if you know some modded ones etc I'm interested as well.

I still thought the streamlight nano was the tiniest but clearly that's not the case anymore. Is the mini turbo the smallest most powerful???

Let me know what you guys think!

camelight

Newly Enlightened
Maybe dqg with 10180 battery
They have few models and i am not shure whats the smallest

archimedes

Flashaholic
Last edited:

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matchbook for the win, 3x20mm, about half the size of the FireFli's dimensions of 7x38mm.

However, the FireFli was ~80 hours of runtime, the MBI Matchbook is 8 hours per stick.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
MBI Matchbook ?
Correct answer in the 2nd post of the thread. Some of the other lights mentioned are absolutely gigantic by comparison. Next up has got to be the FireFli/TiFli.

Up against these two even the diminutive Drake and other 10180 lights are large enough to hold the winners inside their battery compartment.

glimmer

Newly Enlightened

archimedes

Flashaholic

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Correct answer in the 2nd post of the thread. Some of the other lights mentioned are absolutely gigantic by comparison. Next up has got to be the FireFli/TiFli.

Up against these two even the diminutive Drake and other 10180 lights are large enough to hold the winners inside their battery compartment.

Wow! The FireFli/TiFli. I was on the list and it never made it to my number.