FourSevens Mini MK ii thoughts?

Mojer

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I'm interested in this light. I have read some reviews (even though there are not many out there) but most of them are months old. Lots of people were complaining that the UI did not work properly. Wondering if FourSevens fixed this. Any thoughts from someone who has one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

SwellGuy

Newly Enlightened
It's a really cool light! I have had the rainbow on the keychain for a few months now. Felt too short and stubby for my pocket. But that's just me. It is wicked bright and extremely tiny.

Mode spacing is good. I like that the modes are programmable. UI works just fine as long as your not cranking it too fast. I'm a clicky fan for edc use, so twisty is not my fav. However, I think it works fine.

Beam on my rainbow is very neutral, and throws surprisingly very far. The optic spreads the light very evenly across a huge hot spot. The upgraded models come with a beautiful neutral beam, sacrificing a bit of lumens. The black is cool white and brighter I believe.

I've only used AW red 16340s and recommend a nice battery for this puppy. Btw on high, it gets hotttt

All in all, I'm quite happy with it. Currently edc a 2 cell or single cell e series Lego with oveready scout head...but the mini mk still on the keychain!