• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: FUNDRASING - few TanaWorkshop custom Surefire modules and bits

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
SALE CLOSED !!!

Time to start with fundraising again, new cause has risen up and for now I have following items to separate from my own collection:

SOLD 1. E-series TripLED head, anodization stripped (bare aluminum), grooved and polished, Stainless Steel bezel ring... TripLED Nichia 219B D200 4000K 92CRI, 3Amps with Tana3 programmable firmware... GITD AquaBlue tape around Carclo clear narrow optics... fits McGizmo 123 body pack perfectly and work perfectly with AW IMR 16340 cell... Beautiful tint and color rendition... head in great condition...
SOLD Price #1: $260 . Includes Registered Priority International shipping (will take few days to ship as with all my mods, shipping in waves)

SOLD 2. Lumintop Tool Copper clicky (Raylight run)... heavily modded, XPL HI 4000K, FET driver with Guppy1 (MTN Electronics) firmware, pill supported with extra metal for increased output... beautiful tint and monster of output... developed a nice natural patina over time... in great condition... you need Efest IMR 10440 to run this little beast... as above mod, please use common sense as this is not a toy light, it's bright and gets hot fast on high (800+ lumens)..

SOLD
Price #2:$100 ($120) $140 . Includes Registered Priority International shipping (will take few days to ship as with all my mods, shipping in waves)

SOLD 3. P60 module... Nichia 219B 4500K 90CRI, those that we can't find any more, georgeous tint... fixed modes Low/High and NO MEMORY (always starts low)... 1.5Amp on high but pill still upgraded with extra copper chunk of heatsink so thus feels heavier/sturdier in hand... PERFECT fit for non-bored Surefire aluminum lights (6P, Z2, C2) and works great with either single li-ion (16650 in non-bored) or 2xCR123 primary cells... bored Surefire lights for 18650 might need some play for proper contact... with big spring works great with custom and Solarforce hosts...
SOLD Price #3: $30 . Includes Registered Priority International shipping (will take few days to ship as with all my mods, shipping in waves)

4. P60 module... Nichia 219B 4500K 90CRI, those that we can't find any more, georgeous tint... fixed modes High/Low and NO MEMORY (always starts low)... 1.5Amp on high but pill still upgraded with extra copper chunk of heatsink so thus feels heavier/sturdier in hand... PERFECT fit for non-bored Surefire aluminum lights (6P, Z2, C2) and works great with either single li-ion (16650 in non-bored) or 2xCR123 primary cells... bored Surefire lights for 18650 might need some play for proper contact... with big spring works great with custom and Solarforce hosts...

Price #4: $28 $30 . Includes Registered Priority International shipping (will take few days to ship as with all my mods, shipping in waves)

SOLD 5. Genuine Kuku (Veleno) e-series module... XPG LED, 1Amp on high, 3-mode with memory... FOR SINGLE PRIMARY CR123 CELL ONLY !!! Piece of history/classic but I never use primary cells in my e-series so this one is loose...
SOLD Price #5: $60 . Includes Registered Priority International shipping (will take few days to ship as with all my mods, shipping in waves)

SOLD 6. Tana Workshop e-series SingLED module, XPL HD Warm White 3000K 90CRI 1Amp on high, Tana3 programmable firmware... Misunderstanding with customer lead to him getting e-series SingLED instead of McGizmo module, thus slightly discounted price... thermal epoxy around LED has slight blemishes... 2.8-6V voltage range so single li-ion cell or 2x CR123 primary cells... more info in my SingLED thread but this should be clear enough... Beautiful warm white light and 90CRI...
SOLD Price #6: $70 . Includes Registered Priority International shipping (will take few days to ship as with all my mods, shipping in waves)

RULES:

First "I'll take it" wins the item... PM for PayPal details... at first will only keep here on CPF but next week will offer on FB page as well, I'll announce when the sale is shared...

EDIT:

Example how the item #1 looks one McGizmo 123 pak (body not included, head only):

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: FUNDRASING - few TanaWorkshop custom Surefire modules and bits

Good stuff! That Ribbed head is a Beauty!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry for the confusion.
Someone better grab before i am on noodle soup for a month again.
:hitit:

Last edited:

luck

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 1. E-series TripLED head

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

can i have number 6 please! funny i was about to pm you about one of the single modules for my e2d defender yesterday evening .

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

can i have number 6 please! funny i was about to pm you about one of the single modules for my e2d defender yesterday evening .

Of course, broski... and it's a little cheaper than it would be brand new custom made so all good, huh... sending you paypal to send to via PM...

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Of course, broski... and it's a little cheaper than it would be brand new custom made so all good, huh... sending you paypal to send to via PM...

sweet deal sir paypal has been sent ! thank you

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Tana, are you sure that Kuku module is cr123 only? It's been a long time but I don't believe kuku ever made an e series module that maxed out on single cr123. I think the input voltage was 1.8 to 5.5 so li-ion allowed but NOT 2xCR123. Still, not sure so thought I'd ask.

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Tana, are you sure that Kuku module is cr123 only? It's been a long time but I don't believe kuku ever made an e series module that maxed out on single cr123. I think the input voltage was 1.8 to 5.5 so li-ion allowed but NOT 2xCR123. Still, not sure so thought I'd ask.

You're probably right... but I never ran it on li-ion as I can build SingLED with programmable firmware for li-ion setup... this is perfect for people who only stick to primaries (there are still guys like that out there)...

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 5. Genuine Kuku (Veleno) e-series module
P.M. incoming

Slayer1

Newly Enlightened

I will take the below:

3. P60 module... Nichia 219B 4500K 90CRI, L-->H

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:
Thank you so much :thumbsup:

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Items 1, 3, 5 and 6 sold and paid for... shipping in next 2-3 days...

Item #2 (copper 800+ lumen AAA Lumintop Tool) and item #4 (P60 module, High/Low no memory) still available...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drops...

Item #2: $120

Item #4: $28

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price for modded copper Lumintop Tool temp price drop to $100 flat for next 12 hours...

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lumintop sold, sale closed... thanks all...