• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: MankerU21vn, Niwalker MM15vn

Mike9028

Enlightened
Hi Guys, I'm posting some of my lights for sale that I never use anymore at a very fair price to make space for new stuff. I have been a member on here since 2013 and if you search my history you will see all my past sale threads with all positive feed back. I buy a lot of lights but get bored quickly and sell to buy newer lights. My lights are an expensive hobby of mine. They are all used unless I specify otherwise. With that said, most of my lights have minimal use. They are all in good condition with some minor/lite scuff marks/scratches.

#1) Fenix PD35vn tactical version 1,000 + lumens modified by cpf member Vinh. (Brand new, never used in box with all accessories) I purchased this light for some who later changed their mind. Light is brand new in box. $ 85.00 USPS priority shipping included. CON US only.
#2) SOLD!! Fenix PD35vn 1,000 lumens modified by cpf member Vinh. This light is used but works flawlessly. Comes with holster. $65.00 USPS priority shipping included. CON US only.

#3) Manker U21vn XPG2 PDT DRIVERVN4. 870 Lumen, 320k lux, 1130 meters throw. Light was used a few times and is almost in flawless condition like new in box with original accessories. $95.00 USPS priority shipping included. CON US only.

#4) Niwalker MM15vn 5-6K lumen version. Modified by Vinh. Very bright flood light. Gets hot fast and is more of a show off light. $85.00 USPS priority shipping included. CON US only. *light comes in a holster.

***THANKS FOR LOOKING.

*** FREE
USPS Priority Shipping CON US Included.I ship fast once payment is received, usually that same day if the post office is still open, if not the following morning. Insurance is extra.

Post here or message me if interested. First come first serve. Paypal is preferred. PM for paypal info.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Fenix PD35vn, MankerU21vn, Niwalker MM15vn

Which led is in the pd35vn and do you know the color temp? Any other mods done to it (power boost, drivervn?)

Mike9028

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Fenix PD35vn, MankerU21vn, Niwalker MM15vn

Which led is in the pd35vn and do you know the color temp? Any other mods done to it (power boost, drivervn?)

1) Stock UI, XPL HI 5000K. appears boosted to me but not 100% sure.
2) Stock UI, boosted. PDT cool white XML2.

13987679882900799.gif