• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Titanium clips from BratGuy Enterpises

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Clip Offering from BratGuy Enterprises!

Fits 1" lights with similar hole spacing as McGizmo, Mac, Okluma, Sigma, BOSS, Hanko Trident, newer Sinners, etc....

Will eventually be more designs, but just 3 in progress right now. Just got the first batch of the "Alien" clips and have some available. still waiting on completion of more "Alien" model ones, and the Star and Bear Paw models.

Finishes available: Raw, Tumbled, Heat Colored. (below list and pictures could be outdated. please contact me first for updated availability info)

"Alien V2" 0.050 thickness Ti, stonewashed - lots available
"Alien V2" 0.040 thickness Ti, raw finish. can be heat colored - lots available
"Alien V2" 0.051 thickness Stainless Steel, "garage" finish (oil quenched) - only 1 left
"Round Hole" - 2 Raw, 2 Blue Available. 1 heat colored (left), 1 electrical anodized(right)
"Star" - 14 Available.
"Bear Paw" - 12 available
"3 Bar" These fit the CWF Arcadian, and some Tain lights. They are shorter to not rest on the heads - 10 available (need bent yet)
"Alien" - DISCONTINUED
"Skull" - scrapped. contemplating redesign.

Clips will be bubble wrapped and mailed in an envelope.
No screws will be included as it seems most already have Ti or SS screws, plus I don't want to carry screw inventory at this time.

Pricing:
USA Shipping Address: $24
Outside of USA: $35

Paypal (goods/services) is: [email protected]

Post your "I'll Take it" with item/qty info in this thread, then follow up with Paypal.

Pictures below may not be current. Please check with me first to verify!

clips-2020-Oct.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
alien-clips.jpg

clip-designs.jpg

clips-mounted.jpg
bear-clip-copper.jpg

clip-colors-1.jpg

clip-colors-2.jpg

Last edited:

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
all mailed out.

also had to adjust non-US price again. I have to re-look at my packaging to see if I can package differently to get it lower.....