Lsh or Lsl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simbad

Enlightened
I need a light like a Lsbut I ve seen some information about premiums with tight focusing, that is what I need,can you tell me wich model I should order and if comes with the rubber tail cap switch, ( the normal pack from factory)

stockwiz

Enlightened
If you are looking for a small light with tight focusing I highly suggest you get an arc4+ second instead of an LS. You can still get them for $99.95 from arc, and it will throw farther with more efficiency then the LS series, whether it be the LSH or the LSL. The LSH does have more throw then the LSL, which is more like a floodlight but for the price the Arc4 will get you more for your money in throw because it utilizes a reflector that results in a really tight hotspot.

There is really no need to spend the extra money on the premium or to get an Arc LSH-P which costs more and doesn't throw as far. Just my two cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I PMed you the link to the arc4 seconds... for the money they're the best deal if you want small with throw.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
simbad,

What you are thinking of is the Arc LSHF-P, the one with the Fraen optics. That has a tighter focus even than the Arc4. It isn't cheap but if you REALLY need the tight focus and throw, that's the one to get. Check out the review and beamshots on Sean's Flashlight page. In any case, I highly recommend that you get a high dome LED vs. a low dome. i.e. get an LSH and not an LSL. The tint of the high dome is so much better than the low dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.