Comparison of Beam on some of my 1000lm+ Lights (Photos)

Bruno28

Enlightened
So I decided to some beam comparison on some lights that I have. Mostly the bigger output 1000 lumens +

Recently I became a small distributor to Lumintop Lights in Australia and wanted to compare them to other brands in terms of output, beam, tint, etc.
This should also help anyone that is looking to buy any of these lights and would like a quick comparison.

All shots taken in manual mode. Exposure: 2s, F4, Iso 320, Focal length 35mmDistance is 42m from flashlight to trees.

If someone could do a GIF of all of the shots, it would be welcome :)

The list is of the contenders:

Beam Shots:

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for taking the time to post these beam shots. I realize as I scroll up and down that my tastes are changing. I used to think that the quality of a flashlight beam was measured in throw, but now I prefer a nice even flood. Great pics!

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for taking the time to post these beam shots. I realize as I scroll up and down that my tastes are changing. I used to think that the quality of a flashlight beam was measured in throw, but now I prefer a nice even flood. Great pics!
Flood is so usefull indeed.

Bruno28

Enlightened
No problem. Gives people the perspective of how bright it really is when co pared to other lights of same price.
The tint on the DT70 is really nice. It's not warm like most like. But it's a white colour and not a cool white.