• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Imalent DX80, in the works.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imalent DX80, in the works, a preliminary teaser has been posted on Imalent Facebook.

Preliminary conjectural discussion topic thread happening on another forum.

It looks like eight XHP70(.2?), more than 30,000 lumens, eight 18650, very beastly. The next lumen power/flood/ceiling bounce king?

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
19477613_673847669472527_2645556278684577587_o_zps3gse7tis.jpg

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imalent v Acebeam, best technology battle on Earth!
Going Gear carries both; I would love to ask Marshall what his subjective and objective opinions are on this interesting topic.

-----------
Will all my files get encrypted if I wanna high CRI?

Sen0rphil

Newly Enlightened
Going Gear carries both; I would love to ask Marshall what his subjective and objective opinions are on this interesting topic.

-----------
Will all my files get encrypted if I wanna high CRI?
[emoji22][emoji24]

My impression is that Imalent is going all-out to release a superior product in all their torches. I already have 2 DX80 that are awesome 32,000 LED torches. I am carrying one in each hand. This is the ideal area floodlight for Garapito Canyon. Ten years ago I started out with Surefire A2-HA aviator. Then it was their Millenium Operations Series. M3-CB Combatlight was bright enough to show the continuation of the trail loop uphill from the canyon (halfway point). Imalent DX80 ceiling bounce from the large trees in that spooky wild Garapito Canyon is bright enough flood to turn spooky dark into a nice area suitable for picnics and enjoyment.

Thank you to Imalent!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
My impression is that Imalent is going all-out to release a superior product in all their torches. I already have 2 DX80 that are awesome 32,000 LED torches. I am carrying one in each hand. This is the ideal area floodlight for Garapito Canyon. Ten years ago I started out with Surefire A2-HA aviator. Then it was their Millenium Operations Series. M3-CB Combatlight was bright enough to show the continuation of the trail loop uphill from the canyon (halfway point). Imalent DX80 ceiling bounce from the large trees in that spooky wild Garapito Canyon is bright enough flood to turn spooky dark into a nice area suitable for picnics and enjoyment.

Thank you to Imalent!
Nice post; and it has got me thinking about what it is like to have two of these lights, one in each hand. It must be very exciting being at the outer limits of hand-held high performance LED flashlight existence! Please do tell more.

This torch reminds me of Vinh's personal X65vn100. With an Imalent DX80 in each hand, the output is a 64,000 lumens version of Vinh's personal X65vn100 torch; his latest video comparing the X80vn against the X65vn100.