• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SF-1, splash ano w/3 watt LS + reflector.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have up for sale one blue/black splash anodized SF-1 with a 3 watt LS from bin#TW0K driven at 1 amp by a DB1000 and a 4 reflector. I am asking $175.00 which will include express shipping anywhere in the world. Can only accept Paypal, CC or cash. If interested please PM me. Thanks.

ARC mania

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Super Flashlight 1, splash ano w/3 watt LS.

What is the difference between SF-1 and SF-2?

Peter

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

LitFuse,

The difference between the SF-1 and 2 is that the SF-1 is splash anodized in a blue/black swirl, twist on/off, doesn't have diamond knurling and most of these SF-1's were made using a reflector, 5 watt LS from bin#X4T driven by a constant current converter at 750ma. The SF-2 was made using a 3 watt LS from bin#UW0J driven by a DB1000 converter, has diamond knurling, hard anodized with allodyne, tailcap switch, Fraen 6 degree optic or reflector. Just as bright as the 5 watt SF-1 with longer run time.

ARC mania

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the clarification ARC mania.

[ QUOTE ]
ARC mania said:
LitFuse,

The SF-2 was made using a 3 watt LS from bin#UW0J driven by a DB1000 converter, has diamond knurling, hard anodized with allodyne, tailcap switch, Fraen 6 degree optic or reflector.
ARC mania

[/ QUOTE ]

Was made? Have you actually made these with the UWOJs yet. I thought the 10 that just sold out were the first ones, and were assembled using select "T" Lux IIIs? What will the next batch be using?

Peter

Halibut

Enlightened

I believe the first few SF-2s used "freak" T-bins that were as bright as U-binned emitters. An overachiever rate of 4% (10/250)seems reasonable, especially given the current state of affairs. Using that logic, the TWOJ emitters were, for all intents and purposes, UWOJs.

DT