Some Hosts Fresh Off The CNC

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
Just grabbed these with my cell.... The new machine is dialed in pretty well.

Still dripping!

SL61.jpg

Fresh Threads!
SL62.jpg

Sculpted Body.........

SL63.jpg

Almost Ready! Some are for the new 20700 battery and some for the 18650's.... All these are P-60 and the parts all lego. Our new C-8 should be in production toward the last of nex week or so. Just had to share these. Thanks for Looking.

7_7_17Hosts.jpg

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the kind comments. My head is bigger now!!! ;) I just put a triple in the light at the bottom of those images... its for the 20700 batteries... The driver is loaded with Guppy so the light will go from Moon light to 100% the way I have it set ( Group 10.... ML, 5%, 33% 100% with memory) . Thats a sight. From about 2 or 3 lumens to somewhere around 2400!!! CRAZY! Thanks again for the kind comments. Dan.

TexasLumens

Newly Enlightened
Very nice work. Do your hosts work with any standard P60 dropin?

Yes sir, any commercial P-60 drop in that we have found...and we have tried a lot... will drop right into our body. We also make a custom copper drop in for those wanting to build a triple or something different than a standard P-60. You can look on our site for more... I hope to sell some of these on CPF.... I have a note out to Greta but no reply as yet. I just want to make sure I don't cause a problem. Thank you for the kind comment. and interest. TL