OK so $30 in glass len's or a SL TT-2L

SKYWLKR

Enlightened
OK so $30 in glass len\'s or a SL TT-2L

I had $30 to spend...

I ended up getting glass len's for my G2's, a mini mag with a soon to be sandwiche, a cuple M@G D cell mods all for $30.50

I kinna thinking I should have gotten the SL

I needed the lens for one D light and atleast one of the G2's cause I have a P61 but I really want a SL TT-2L too...

well just venting and see what you would have done ..

am I gonna like the glass len's?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: OK so $30 in glass len\'s or a SL TT-2L

I`m happy with the UCL Chris sent me for my Pelican M6 LED. Now, if I run into someone with the same light I can stick my tounge out and say "Ha, mines brighter" (unless they have a UCL too)...simple mod...my type. I`m thinking about getting one of his diffusion lenses for it. But you will need to get the TT-2L also...sorry.

Ken

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't imagine that anyone who knows that the TT-2L is, does not have to have one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jerry

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

S'funny, I just swung the other way.

Accessories and mods on the one hand, or TT-2L for the car on the other. The practical won out and I decided on the Streamlight. Well, OK, the practical also whispered, "yeah, you NEED the SL, it's justifiable to the better half" (who just asked me yesterday if there is a twelve step program for flashaholics...)

daloosh