Acebeam        
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

  1. #1

    Default Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    UPDATE EDIT 7-27-17:

    I had to run a hand full of these so while I was at it, I punched out a couple of 20700 Ripples Bodies. For those that might want this in a 20700 battery size.... I added two images to the bottom of the post. Same Price.... Enjoy! Thanks to all!!


    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


    Here is one of our P-60 lights. Images are down below the details.

    I am happy to answer any questions.


    At a little discount this one is $125.00

    Ships FREE in the USA. USPS Priority Mail With Tracking. NOTE: We will be glad to give international shipping costs on request before the purchase.


    The first post saying "I'll Take It" gets the light. I'll send the buyer a PM with the Pay Pal payment information.


    THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!


    Made of Precision CNC Machined 7075 Aluminum with a Tellurium Copper Bezel. MADE IN THE U.S.A.


    This one uses an 18650 battery. NOT INCLUDED.



    Here are the details of the light.......


    One of our 18650 size P-60 style … here are the specs on it. It has one of Richard’s (RMM) 1150 or so lumen drop in. The specs for this are off of his site.


    18650 Battery not included.

    Dimensions:

    Total Length: 5-5/8”

    Major Head Diameter:1-1/2”

    Tail Cap Diameter : 1-1/4”


    EQUIPPED WITH:

    P-60 Dropin: w/ Brass Pill, OP Reflector

    LED: XM-L2 U4 1A

    LED Color: Cool white (~6500K)

    LED Mtg: Noctigon direct-thermal-path MCPCB

    Approx Lumens: 1150

    DRIVER: Qlite ( Reverse polarity protection ) 8×7135 Chips ~3A to the LED









    ....... The Body below is for a 20700 Battery..... All else on the light is as above.....


    Last edited by TexasLumens; 07-28-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    ---- Adding a little light and pleasure to the world. -----

  2. #2
    *Flashaholic* easilyled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    7,252

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    Nice looking light. What material is it made of? Raw Aluminium?

    Will all P60 drop-ins work in the host and is the current drop-in a tight fit?
    We are all flotsam and jetsam being carried by a relentless tide towards our ultimate fate!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    Thanks for the question! I should have ...and just did add the materials to the description. Yes, this is 7075 Aluminum and a Tellurium Copper Bezel. The P-60 dropin has about .003 to .005" clearance to allow a variety of dropins to be used. Many are larger & smaller. We do make custom Tellurium Copper or Aluminum custom dropin that is tight for our triple lights ....or even for a single LED.

    Thanks for looking. TL
    ---- Adding a little light and pleasure to the world. -----

  4. #4

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    Duplicate post
    Last edited by High_Noon; 09-29-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

  5. #5

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    I am interested in this light, is the 20700, ripples model still available? What and how many modes can be programmed on this light? Which 20700 cell and what mAh level do you recommend for this light? Thanks
    Last edited by High_Noon; 09-29-2017 at 08:47 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Noon View Post
    I am interested in this light, is the 20700, ripples model still available? What and how many modes can be programmed on this light? Which 20700 cell and what mAh level do you recommend for this light? Thanks
    This is one of our P-60 lights. We do still have / build these. We use the 20700 Sanyo 4000 MAH here to test and work with and it works very well. Normally, these come with a 5 Mode: 5% -- 30% -- 100% -- Strobe -- Beacon & Last Mode Memory (After 3 seconds). driver in them but if you want something different we can do that. These aren't really power eating lights in this case but the 20700 does give better run times. The driver does need of course to fit a P-60 drop in for this light. We are happy to do whatever you like that will fit. Many Thanks for looking. TL
    ---- Adding a little light and pleasure to the world. -----

  7. #7

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    I am trying to decide between this model and the all aluminum or all copper version. My concern is galvanic corrosion between the two dissimilar metals. I'm not really concerned about the copper as it's relatively stable, but the aluminum, when in contact with the copper and an electrolyte such as water can easily corrode. Has this ever been an issue on these lights?
    Last edited by High_Noon; 09-30-2017 at 03:31 PM.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Noon View Post
    I am trying to decide between this model and the all aluminum or all copper version. My concern is galvanic corrosion between the two dissimilar metals. I'm not really concerned about the copper as it's relatively stable, but the aluminum, when in contact with the copper and an electrolyte such as water can easily corrode. Has this ever been an issue on these lights?
    No, not at all. I am aware of the reaction but I have never had a problem reported. We make a lot of lights for hunters and rachers and I would think that if it would be a problem that it would have sure shown up there. We do a lot of lights for first responders but the only copper they usually have in them is the light engine. I like the copper but it is heavy.
    Thanks!! TL
    ---- Adding a little light and pleasure to the world. -----

  9. #9

    Default Re: Texas Lumens Light For Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLumens View Post
    No, not at all. I am aware of the reaction but I have never had a problem reported. We make a lot of lights for hunters and rachers and I would think that if it would be a problem that it would have sure shown up there. We do a lot of lights for first responders but the only copper they usually have in them is the light engine. I like the copper but it is heavy.
    Thanks!! TL
    TL: Thanks for the reply. I will give some more thought to exactly what I want, but you sure don't make it easy with so many stellar offerings! I hope to call you next week to discuss a purchase.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •