• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Delghi Iris XP-L CW

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
--
Item#3 Rare Delghi Iris **withdrawn**

Details: Al-Bk, XP-L CW + Linear Driver

Modded by *LASER* -- "I found this older Light and updatet it with a linear 5 stage driver, install a bare silver positive contact, selected XP-L CW on Copper, adjust new the focus, original is it not perfect."

Levels: easy user-programmable to either L-M-H-Strobe-SOS (with memory) or L-M-H (with memory)
Battery: 16340 / RCR123

Condition: 7/10 very good condition; except for cosmetics wear at the bezel area (this is exact same condition as I received a few weeks ago); hard to conclude what caused it but it's probably some carry marks before and was later on top-coated with black paint finish; nevertheless the black finish is thick, no missing ano spotted. Vanilla-scented tailcap rubber switch! ;)

b694ce45490ee255c9fbaf1ead0a624b.jpg

86e21204f044f47c5679b3ac06a5e5a7.jpg

709ad81c80b8d2de8f30cebd74ed0afd.jpg

--
Catch and release. Ordered these from FM a while back, last week of April. It was shipped promptly by FM, but somehow somewhere it got stuck. But for the record, it's not FM's fault. To make the long story short, it arrived today (26July) after 3 months!

Within those 3 months, most certainly I have moved on to other lights... So for now, these do not fit in well to my rig, they need a new home.

Condition: "as is" as received, might have some minor imperfections but this is the exact condition it has been upon opening the package.

Item#1 Fivemega HA Matte (light gray) Cooly 1x26650 D26 = $80.00 shipped worldwide **SOLD**

--
Catch and release.
Item#2 Fivemega TS SS (black ceracoated) 18650 E body = $60.00 $55.00 shipped worldwide **SOLD**

--
Item#4 Modded P7(?) light engine 3S (RV7 1.2V SSC USVOH) $15.00 shipped worldwide. Buy only if you know this light engine/emitter. **SOLD**

*For reference: fits Tranquility Base (TB) 14500

Description courtesy of gunga:
It's been modded. Looks like a programmable 1.5V driver (the rv7 part, from cpf member goldserve). The ssc refers to the Seoul p4 led with a v tint (lightly vanilla) cool white LED. It's been modded to XML though.

--
T&C:
First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrap mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe and rate the condition of these items with transparency and in the best way possible, but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FiveMega Cooly 26650; TS SS 18650 E body

*discount on bundle offer* ;)

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

**super deal on bundle offer**

:poof:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
FiveMega Cooly 26650; TS SS 18650 E body

Hope you don't ship it by the same method you received it. Sounds like my local p.o.

P. S. Is the e tube a single 18650 body and solely for e series lights?

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hope you don't ship it by the same method you received it. Sounds like my local p.o.

P. S. Is the e tube a single 18650 body and solely for e series lights?
So far generally my outbound are faster than the inbound... let's just call this the rogue one, because all others came in at around 1-month lead time on the average. Life is unfair I know haha. C'est la vie. ;)

Sir: Yes, you are correct. Accepts single 18650, and E-series heads.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Never had an e series but had a ½ dozen a2's and about the same amount of 6p's

mjgsxr

Enlightened

I'll take Item#1 Fivemega HA Matte (light gray) Cooly.

Pm me your paypal details. Thanks

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take Item#1 Fivemega HA Matte (light gray) Cooly.

Pm me your paypal details. Thanks
Thank you. PM sent.

**sold**

still available...
Item#2 Fivemega TS SS (black ceracoated) 18650 E body

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Delghi Iris, FiveMega TS SS 18650 E body

**new items added**

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just FYI ... that emitter does not look like a P7
Thanks for this, Mod! Sorry I don't know much about this. I'll put this on-hold until I figure out what emitter is this. Anybody can help ID this? ;)

gunga

Flashaholic

It's been modded. Looks like a programmable 1.5V driver (the rv7 part, from cpf member goldserve). The ssc refers to the Seoul p4 led with a v tint (lightly vanilla) cool white LED. It's been modded to XML though.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sir thank you for this valuable info. Appreciate it much.