Acebeam        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The word's brightest flashlight yet---------IMALENT DX80 32000lumens

Default The word's brightest flashlight yet---------IMALENT DX80 32000lumens

Hello,

Imalent is going to release our three new models: DX80, BG10 and LBT15.

DX80: The world's brightest flashlight at present, 32000lumens. Six output levels, special model, rechargeable, instant turbo, OLED display.
    BG10: Intelligent bike light, can adjust brightness itself, magnetic charging system, OLED display, can power by power bank and other external power.
    Maximum output is up to 2300lumens.
    LBT15: Camping light, blue tooth controlled light, with atmosphere light, maximum output up to 800lumens.

We are going to make shipment on August 5th. As DX80 is very limited, we need your preorder quantity as soon as possible.

Default Re: The word's brightest flashlight yet---------IMALENT DX80 32000lumens

Very very interesting item. 70.2 emitters?

Throw version with eight pieces XHP35 may be an idea.

I will be keeping an eye on this item as more information appears on the world wide web.
    Phil. 1: 21-24 and 2Tim. 4: 6-8. My lights. Yes, it also has normal modes for normal runtime and normal heat generation.

Default Re: The word's brightest flashlight yet---------IMALENT DX80 32000lumens

Interested, what is the pre-order information?

Hello,Mchipman
    Thanks for your Support with our IMALENT.
    You can pre-order at Goinggear.com
    Wish you nice day
    Best regards

This will look as bright as 100,000 lumen mule flooders due to the sheer throw.
    MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, k75, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    Very very interesting item. 70.2 emitters?

Throw version with eight pieces XHP35 may be an idea.

I will be keeping an eye on this item as more information appears on the world wide web.
    Hi,

Do you mean XHP70 second generation? Yes, it is.

best regards,
    Shellen

Imalent team

Quote Originally Posted by KG_Tuning View Post
    This will look as bright as 100,000 lumen mule flooders due to the sheer throw.
    Hello,

It can light about 806 meters.

Best regards,
    Shellen

Imalent team

Love the look of this DX80, it's a beast

Hello,Lumenwolf

Thanks for your love about DX80.
    We will continue to design and produce better flashlights for everyone.

Best regards
    Last edited by imalent; 08-09-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Hello,Lumenwolf

Best regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumenwolf View Post
    Love the look of this DX80, it's a beast

Hello,Lumenwolf

Best regards

Ordered this item on the 2nd from Gear Best, it's still not been dispatched.
    MS18, X70, MS12, X80-GT, DX80, X45vn, k75, D18, MF01S, D4SV2 - My Lumen whore Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/c/FLASHAHOLICS_GB

The German forum shows a recent post indicating a few days delay; should be very soon. I am keeping my antenna up for early first impressions and reviews of this epic item.
    Phil. 1: 21-24 and 2Tim. 4: 6-8. My lights. Yes, it also has normal modes for normal runtime and normal heat generation.

I'm of the understanding it sold out and companies are waiting for a 2nd batch, thing is nobody seems to have gotten a torch from the 1st batch!

I'm of the understanding it sold out and companies are waiting for a 2nd batch, thing is nobody seems to have gotten a torch from the 1st batch!
    I saw a post in the German forum indicating that the first batch went to the East Asian market. The first reviews will probably appear in Chinese forums.

----------
    Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I saw a post in the German forum indicating that the first batch went to the East Asian market. The first reviews will probably appear in Chinese forums.

----------
    Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.
    I've just been given a full refund by GearBest so I guess Imalent have no intention of releasing this light soon.
    Last edited by KG_Tuning; 08-17-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Hello,

We are really sorry but DX80 only released very limited quantity.

We are still trying our best to fulfill all orders.

Best regards,
    Shellen

Imalent team

I've just been given a full refund by GearBest so I guess Imalent have no intention of releasing this light soon.
    Hello, KT_Tuning,

I am really sorry but we have very limited stock of DX80 at present.

We are trying our best to fulfill the rest orders soon.

Best regards,
    Shellen

Imalent team

Uh oh...

While OK to express displeasure or concern about a company or product, Rule 4 violations are not OK. Flaming post removed.

Imalent have been nothing but apologetic on here so no need to be rude to them.
    Thanks for removing the unnecessary post

Where can I order this light with a UK plug?

I found a note, on the Going Gear website, just a few minutes ago, regarding this model, which reads:

"Please note that the DX80 will now be shipping in late September. Imalent is redesigning the head for safer charging and usage and has asked us to send our first shipment back to them. "

I'm not sure if this applies to all of their first batch lights, or who can verify if this is actually the case, across the board; but if it's a full recall, on the first batch of lights, then this would explain the delay in delivery on some of the units. Personally, I'd rather have this be the case, than to find this out, only after I've already purchased and received delivery of it.

Looks like a very interesting light. I'm not too sure of the XHP-70 second generation emitters (I don't own any lights with them, so I have no experience with them, so far). Can anyone tell me what color temperature would be, for this particular light?
    Last edited by david57strat; 09-05-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Imalent said it has shaved domes so the tint will look the cooler side of neutral white.

Imalent said it has shaved domes so the tint will look the cooler side of neutral white.
    Do you know if anyone's independently tested the lumen output on this thing? What were the results? I haven't found anything searching CPF.
    Too many lights to list in the signature three line limit

I got bang on 32,000 lumens based on calibrating a X45 to 14,900 lumens.

It spanks it's rivals!

I got bang on 32,000 lumens based on calibrating a X45 to 14,900 lumens.

It spanks it's rivals!

Thanks - I got one too and it is pretty insane, glad to know the "braggin' specs" are accurate.

Imalent DX80 is the best handheld LED torch ever designed from the ground up. Affordable 32,000 lumens.

Iím very interested in trying one out.

Have the charger/charging issues been resolved?

If so, how would we know weíre getting the most current production?

Lightbulb Re: The word's brightest flashlight yet---------IMALENT DX80 32000lumens

Hi seery,

For 120v here in the United States, the 19v 2 Amp output Charger is insufficient and stops working. I donít know what Imalent will do about this but I decided for myself that being less than $10 to fix, I purchased a stronger 19v output charger from Amazon. Here is the picture of the bad OEM charger on the left; and replacement charger I purchased from Amazon on the right. By the way, the pin connector size is 5.5mm x 2.5mm, and amperage output is 3.42 Amps.

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    Iím very interested in trying one out.

Have the charger/charging issues been resolved?

If so, how would we know weíre getting the most current production?
    Last edited by search_and_rescue; 11-05-2017 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks S&R! Very much appreciated.

Looks like an easy enough fix for what is quickly becoming a must have light.

Interesting - My charger was DOA out of the box. After being unable to prompt any meaningful action from the seller, I contacted Imalent directly and within a couple of days they shipped me a replacement charger for free. Coming from China that takes a little while but it's through customs and due any day now, I'll be able to see if it's the same or improved.

Imalent did mention some people at their office had been using a laptop charger on it. Personally I had looked at laptop chargers previously on amazon but I didn't know if the higher amperage (they averaged 3.75A) would be a problem for the light's components. Kinda an expensive light to experiment on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast