• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aucton: McLux Custom one off

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have a one of a kind variation of a McLux for sale to the highest bidder. 50% of the proceeds will go to CPF and 50% will be blown at the grocery store in Maui by yours truly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This light has a PR head hosting a LuxIII (SWAK as I recall) driven by a DownBoy 1000; bright and white. The power pak is a 2x123 McLux pak. The pak is titanium plated in a black finish that does have some rainbow to it in the light. The head is TiN plated. The pocket clip is anodized Ti with a little anodized engraving on it. There are a couple small scratches in the battery tube. The tab is mounted in a drilled and taped hole in the switch guard and the light comes with a new swivel belt clip as well as a swivel wall mount.

Gold-PR.jpg

This auction will end this thursday at 7 PM Pacific Time. I would like to limit this sale to a domestic delivery address as I don't have time to go to the post office.

Thanks for looking.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ah Don ... being busy today? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
you seem to be already on your way to the airport ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
bernhard

oh ... and I'll bid $100 to start the fun. do not care about waiting 6 weeks till I get it should I win, so I guess I am allowed to participate?

bernhard

EDIT : ooops ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... forget what I said in my youthful naivite ...

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
$325.00
I have a feeling this one is going to get out of hand. May pay for most of your trip./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
.. and a first class flight ... the Royal Suite ...

come on guys! make the man happy so that he'll make more lights for the pebble once back home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just might be able to forward this on to a non-US address for the cost of shipping if the winning bidder is outside the US. That way we don't exclude them.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
might give Frenchy Led a call?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard - officially out - never really been in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was thinking the same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Where is Frenchy?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure that Frenchy is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

I bet he will be all over this like a wet t-shirt in the morning.

Bosley

Newly Enlightened
$370

Also, shouldn't there be a minimum amount you have to increase the bid by. I recall 1 cent over-bids in the past, and that just seems tacky. I know that if I am going to outbid someone, I will bid at least $5 more on an item priced this high.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Beretta1526 said:
I'm sure that Frenchy is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

I bet he will be all over this like a wet t-shirt in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

This is one gorgeous light. But, I'll have to be a spectator on this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Britt

Darell

Flashaholic
I think the head is glowing all by itself!

No can do on this one. Still recovering from cutting my wife loose with the Credit Card in Vegas while I was at the SHOT show!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Frenchy is here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks to all to think about me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

For sure I'm in, even if I haven't more buck to buy this.
Here my first proposition :

$399 !!

Please Don, I don't see when this auction finish, but it'll be wonderful if it's before 00:00 Paris Time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks !

Ok I see, 7:00 PM very late for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Don, if I'm the winner you'll can send it to a terrific man in this thread who will forwarded it to me. You see who is it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey, are you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif at your turn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Am I the only one awake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I can't waiting for your reaction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
AH, I see you found the auction!

I guess you and Mut willl be battling it out for this one, along with Raindrop, et. al.

I already know that for myself, I'm really tempted. I would have to sell my M6 Magnum or my phone system to finance it though.

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
Okay, this is my one shot at it!

$450.00

Don,

I know you stipulated Domestic delivery, but I can pay now, and wait until you get back from vacation for shipping. Besides, there is plenty of time for someome to outid me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif