TRD The TACTICAL ROPE DISPENSER!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Today, my TRD or Tactical Rope Dispenser arrived from Ohio in like three days, with the free shipping option!

Now, as for the rope, this holds seven strand 550 paracord, the one we all love, and it is the most wonderfully designed device to hold paracord.

I love it, and comes installed with 50' of seven strand 550 Paracord, has a knife built to cut just what you need. Plus you can refill it with more or a different color of PC (It comes with black and for emergencies in the dark, I like orange or even GITD better). Nevertheless this little device is perfect for carrying a small amount of paracord with you. It even has a belt clip!

This is not a review, just a few words that amount a to a compliment of well designed device, and made in the USA, too!!

I think it is cool, now, I'm a city boy, so camping is something we did not partake in where I grew up, so, it may not work for everyone but to toss in the tool box, truck, grip tote, yes, we do use paracord in photography, paracord is a very handy thing, as you all know.

Research it for yourself, I love it, and may get a couple more.

What I can say is it it is very well thought out, well made, high quality, something anyone can use, and a overall handy device to manage your paracord.

Give it a look, and see what you think.

With all best wishes,

RL

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that's something I've needed for a long time, thanks for letting me know it exists.
It's the same amount in Sterling as Dollars, bring on the Trade Agreement.
P