Kind of a cool score!

I was shopping at a local gun store a few days ago and came upon something pretty cool! They had an old incan Surefire G2Z, NOS. It must have been there for many years as that one hasn't been made for some time. Apparently they must have been tired of counting it every time they did inventory since it was priced down to $30!:cool: I didn't really "need" it but it's a cool old light so I picked it up.:D Now I just need to hit the Malkoff site to snag another M61.;)

Nice score! There's "Walmart Surefire Score" video on YouTube from about a year that was insane!

Edit: https://youtu.be/EamRtUuaJIg

Wow! Better deals than I got, especially that X300 Ultra for $35! I remember that general time period when WM had some SF clearance but in my area they didn't have anything interesting. I will note that the only ones I am really interested in are the older ones that take the 6P-style dropins, and maybe some of the WMLs.

Now I have to decide what dropin to get for this one. It's nitrolon but the bezel is metal so any one will work. I've got an M61L 219b in my other one so maybe a W? Or maybe an N?

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now I have to decide what dropin to get for this one. It's nitrolon but the bezel is metal so any one will work. I've got an M61L 219b in my other one so maybe a W? Or maybe an N?
If you are looking for something maybe a little cheaper, Lumens Factory makes several D26(P60) drip ins that work very nicely. I have a couple of the first generation that came in multiple modes. The current ones are all single mode - I believe that there wasn't room in the driver to add multiple modes. Don't know if that limitation was physical or memory.
Mountain Electronics also sells a very nice D26, the CUXM/CUXP. Currently the Nichia version is out of stock, but the XM-L2s are available. You have your choice of emitter bins in SMO or OP, and 2/3/5 modes, all for $16.95 + shipping. Only restriction is that the driver is limited to a single Li-Ion cell.