Bladeforums Down?

Patrick Hayes

Newly Enlightened
I'm having trouble acessing Bladeforums. I know some other CPFer frequent it as well. Any one else having problems or just me.
Thanks
Patrick

Kiessling

Flashaholic
maybe we should offer the service of our Mistress for a small fee to show them how to do upgrades properly? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
bernhard

Greta

Flashaholic
I read the other day that they were having problems with the database due to... (get this)... the incredible size of the monstrous Goncz thread!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif ... That's why they had to start a new Goncz thread... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mistress? Hmmmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif ... I think I might like that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup...Goncz eliminated BF.com...

Seriously, though, maybe Spark said screw it, and pulled the plug?

--dan

Greta

Flashaholic
Dan... you really think so? Why would he do that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another record for Goncz!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif