• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction: Modified SF-X200

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Guys,

I have a SF X200 that I modified a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It now has a PR-T front end in place of the stock head with optic. The LED module is still the stock configuration. I also modified the switch PCB and added some SMD resistors to one channel so this light has dual output of light levels. Lastly, I removed the rails and mounted a Ti money clip for securring the light close to the body on a belt or gear strap. The rails can be re installed if desired. The original head with optic went on into another mod so it is NOT included.

Due to time constraints, this auction will end on this thursday at 7:00 PM Pacific time. Additionally, I will only ship this to domestic destinations via priority mail.

The light:

front.jpg

MORE INFO

PayPal fees and the postage are included and thanks for looking......

kaseri

Enlightened
Looks like we're in for some fun on this one as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Oh man! I don't even have my stock X200 yet (on back order).

Ok, $250. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

I have a US shipping address (though I live in Canada).

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
You have much luck because I can't bet on two thread in the same time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
One McGizmo flashlight per month and my wife will quit me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I hope this X200 another time and I wishes a good luck to all of you!. Than the better win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
FrenchyLed:

Thanks! I saw your name in the most recent posting, and I was like "oh no!" Why? Because I've seen how high your recent auction wins were /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hi Don:

Quick question: is the PR head/stuff inside same/similar to a 917? I'm asking because I want a LED that throws /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif That's what I mainly care about at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I took a look at the link in your original post and couldn't find the information. But, then it might be better to wait for a PR-917 when you come back from vacation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Many thanks,
eric t

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Eric and others,

The X200 is a step down converter similar in performance to the DownBoy and the drive current is somewhere in the low to mid 900's like the 917. The PR-T head with reflector on this X200 make it perform beam wise in the two levels just like the L1-PR-T 917 mods. In high beam, this light is a sister to the PR-917 and PR-T-917.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I saw/fondled that puppy at the show. You're letting it GO? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

Larry

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Don is trying to raise funds for that grocery store in Maui ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Prolepsis

Enlightened
$290 for Don so that he can buy lotsa groceries and then the store /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
I assume CC PayPal is ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Prolepsis,

I have the PayPal account that dings me regardless of source of funds; no worries.

Larry,

Like me, this modded X200 has a twin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don't really need two of these.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh yes I do! Weapon light aside, this is one of the smallest photon cannons for hand held use around! It's the length of a single 1x123 light with the power of a 2x123.It has instant momentary or constant on available at the tip of your thumb and fits and hides nicely in your hand. With some clever work, the rails can be used for hosting all kinds of quick attachable mounting devices; helmet, bike, flexible stalk........... With the reflector dropped out, you have a perfect reading or close to target, two level, task light. This is quickly becoming my favorite light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
This thing has bike light written all over it! I too, got to play with this at the show. Amazed the heck out of me when one button was "low beam." Very sweet mod! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif