Whats up with the Zebralight SC32W,

tompen41

Newly Enlightened
I have recently become a Zebralight fan, have the SC600w Mklll Hi, SC63W, SC5W Mkll. Now I want to fill out the line with a CR123 light the SC32W, which has been out for a while but the only one Zebra has on the site is the SC32 Cool White. What is the story is Zebra just out of stock on the W, they are also not available anywhere else I can find, or is it discontinued altogether?

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent an inquiry if they plan to update it; said no plans at this time. Who knows!

Be about perfect for me if they made a 18350 version now the capacity is around 1200mah (Aspire, etc)

Sc32w shows back in stock:twothumbs:

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
Yes, there is an SC32W product page, however no specs are given. And checking the "Compare All Models" page it is listed under "Discontinued Models". Perhaps they are clearing out the remaining stock albeit without the "discontinued" price ala the SC62's (?).
Very odd, very odd indeed!
thinking.gif

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
the 32w and the 62w were imo the best flashlights Zebralight has produced and likely ever will produce. Nice tint. Adequate output. Choice of protected or unprotected batteries. Nice beam profile. No need for frosted lenses.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not a big fan of the Zebra UI but the SC32w is a very good light. Excellent tint and an all around beam that many of the other small 1XCR123 lights lack. IMO the relatively large reflector of the SC32 offers a more capable beam than the other optic based competitors. Even with the reflector the SC32 is still a very small light overall easily fitting into a watch pocket. I agree that the SC32 is one of the best flashlights from Zebralight even with all their other innovative designs.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
I agree. I just received the last two SC32w I could find in Europe
online stores.

Now waiting for my new SC64w to arrive!

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent an inquiry if they plan to update it; said no plans at this time. Who knows!

Be about perfect for me if they made a 18350 version now the capacity is around 1200mah (Aspire, etc)

Sc32w shows back in stock:twothumbs:

SC32w with 18350, would be very nice. I'd buy one (well 2 at least), but unfortunately there is a good chance not many others would. Right now I want Zebra like to make a 21700 compatible light. The current economics of such a light though probably means they will not do it anytime too soon. :(

recDNA

Flashaholic
I like my 32w as it is. I recommend sc5w if you like a fatter model.