UK Shop

blindedbythenight

Enlightened
Any one else in the UK who knows of a physical real life shop here that stocks all the major brands? The best you ever seem to get is a camping shop somewhere that sells a few led lensers.

Be great to see lights in the flesh

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
I m not too far from London but I m away at the moment. When I get back I ll try to do some recon for you however I ve not seen anywhere in this area or London that stocks the good stuff. Most seem to want the cheap and cheerful Chinese goods or inferior products and unfortunately we who demand the best are a minority and shops here do not cater to us hence my situation of buying high selling low and losing money... yet I ve gained a priceless amount of experience and knowledge!
Pm me with what you are looking for and I ll see if I can suggest something

Batou00159

Enlightened
Heinnie has a showroom open some days of the week i thik they like a message and rough idea of what you are looking for so they can get from stores

Showroom is in wales

Last edited:

Batou00159

Enlightened
Heinnie is a gear website that sells all the things,but they have one of the most comprehensive collections of Flashlights that also has a showroom they are internet mainly with the showroom on the side ☺

blindedbythenight

Enlightened
It's just frustrating, as much as I enjoy waiting for a delivery...It would be heaven to be able to go somewhere, have a feel of a light, the weight of it, play with the UI, check out the beam etc.

Going gear videos on the tube make me want to go to Georgia just for the wall of torches lol

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two shops in London spring to mind:

A-Z Electrical & Hardware, at 32 Maddox Street, Mayfair, W1S 1PU

Is, on the face of it, a normal hardware store tucked away in a small street near the tourist thronging Regent Street shops. But they stock a good range of Fenix lights, a couple of Nitecores and some Surefires. The older stock Surefires sell for a lot cheaper than there RRP (I bought a Incand A1 Aviator there for round about £100 not too long ago, also a SF Kroma for £140 (I'm a sucker for vintage lights).

Their Sister shop is at 60 Brewer St and is smaller, but also has a good selection of high end lights at reasonable prices (some older models reduced as before).

These two are the only ones I can think of around here.

blindedbythenight

Enlightened
Two shops in London spring to mind:

A-Z Electrical & Hardware, at 32 Maddox Street, Mayfair, W1S 1PU

Is, on the face of it, a normal hardware store tucked away in a small street near the tourist thronging Regent Street shops. But they stock a good range of Fenix lights, a couple of Nitecores and some Surefires. The older stock Surefires sell for a lot cheaper than there RRP (I bought a Incand A1 Aviator there for round about £100 not too long ago, also a SF Kroma for £140 (I'm a sucker for vintage lights).

Their Sister shop is at 60 Brewer St and is smaller, but also has a good selection of high end lights at reasonable prices (some older models reduced as before).

These two are the only ones I can think of around here.
Oooh thanks for the info.

Seems to be a bit of a gap in the market there for a torch lover to open up a shop for fellow devotees. I'm sure people would make the pilgrimage!

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Popped into the Maddox street one today. Still got SF G3's and 9P lights, also a KL5 head, although that one was too much £146!!!

(Did pick up the last 15/100 lumen L2 Lumamax for £70 - I am such a sucker!)

Last edited: