Whats the brightest floodyest flashlight?

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Acebeam X45.

18,000 lumens of flood and fun.

Billy Light

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys... I think the x80 would get hot too fast being that it has soo many lumens... I was already thinking of the AceBeam X45...
I just ordered a Imalent DT70 for $194..Its coming from China, i cold not find any that sold in the USA.

Billy Light

Newly Enlightened
Damn, i'm getting soo old i think i might be getting dementia.. I forgot about this thread.

Im not a young kid and flashlights have come a very long way since I was a kid.

I am new to this whole flashlight scene and i see there are a ton of flashlight out there ranging in price.
It truly amazes me that you can pay over $1000 dollars for a flashlight these days.
I want to know what the ultimate of ultimate flashlights are for beam distance and spill combined are?
Is there anything better than the AceBeam X65?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Damn, i'm getting soo old i think i might be getting dementia.. I forgot about this thread.

As a new member here, please consider just taking a moment to look around and familiarize yourself with the forum and the search functions available, before opening new threads dealing with common issues which already have ongoing active discussions.

Thank you, and welcome :)

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

mrsteel

Newly Enlightened

I want to know what the ultimate of ultimate flashlights are for beam distance and spill combined are?
Is there anything better than the AceBeam X65?

I'd like to know this too.. but it still seems the X65 is still king in this area, not the best in just flood or just throw but best combo i've found.

Billy Light

Newly Enlightened
Only in America... I don't have dementia..I am only 50 but i find it amusing that if a person thinks you have a handicap they seem to go out of there way to help you more, sad but true...
Anyways thanks for all the reply's.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Only in America... I don't have dementia..I am only 50 but i find it amusing that if a person thinks you have a handicap they seem to go out of there way to help you more, sad but true...
Anyways thanks for all the reply's.

Billy Light, please stay on topic.

Bill

cclin

Newly Enlightened
If you want good balance between size, build quality, price, floody, throw, output & runtime; new Acebeam X45 with Xhp70.2 LED, smooth reflector is your best bet for now. 18000lm, 580m throw, good & simple UI and the F/F quality is second to none!

Last edited:

Stoneking

Enlightened