• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Klarus Mi1C - 600Lumens Smallest Side Switch EDC Flashlight Release!!!

klight

Enlightened

1x 16340 600Lumens
Smallest Side Switch EDC Flashlight
******Klarus Mi1C ******
---RELEASE---

Klarus Mi1C is a unique mini-mighty bright EDC flashlight barely over 2 inches in length. And yet, using CREE XP-L HI V3 LED and one high performance Klarus 16340 battery with micro-USB charging port, this "rechargeable" tiny light delivers 600lumens, with maximum runtime up to 9 days at moonlight mode.

The Mi1C is a great mini-Might Bright light for everyday carry. Mini Size at only 19.8(0.78")mm Head Diameter x 20.5(0.81")mm Body Diameter x 54.5(2.15")mm Length, net weight at only 27g(0.95oz, w/o battery).

The Mi1C has tail-stand capability and a magnetic tail cap that can be affixed to a metal surface allowing hands-free illumination! This comes in handy whenever you're looking for something you have lost or whenever you're working on something in the dark, it is a very useful tool especially if your car has had a break down and needs to be fixed at night .

With professional grade optical lens, Mi1C is an evenly lit floodlight, soft without dazzling eyes. The Fade-in to turn on and fade-out to turn off function can increase user comfort and easier night vision acclimation.

With built-in memory function, the compact light Mi1C can remember the last brightness level that was used which is incredibly convenient.
For other flashlights, If you prefer to keep your light on the low brightness level, you need turn it off in that level then turn the flashlight back on, and then turn on to that low brightness level.
However, for Klarus Mi1C, one-touch access to the low mode, yes, you can! easy and conveniently!

A "Lock" function is designed to the side switch, lock out the switch to avoid accidental activation in storage and prevent accidental damage to eyes from unexpected activation by children.

Mi1C also has four different brightness levels and two flash modes, the Mi1C can be used for a variety of situations from walking the dog at night to a weekend hiking or camping.

More features
about
the Smallest Side Switch Bright EDC Flashlight
Klarus Mi1C
pls watch the video, thanks.

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Color temp of LED?

Is clip removable?

Beam shot so we can tell what the optic does?

Thanks!

klight

Enlightened
Color temp of LED?

Is clip removable?

Beam shot so we can tell what the optic does?

Thanks!

Hello, Tixx,

The color temp. of LED is 6500K, floodlight, the clip is remobable, thanks.

Best regards!
Klarus

klight

Enlightened
Any plans for a version with a more neutral Led?

Hello, haven't heard any news for neutral led, if any update, will show it in our post, thank you very much for your attention to Klarus, best regards!Klarus

Dragunbayne

Newly Enlightened
Hello, haven't heard any news for neutral led, if any update, will show it in our post, thank you very much for your attention to Klarus, best regards!Klarus

I have subscribed to the thread and will anxiously hope. This would be a great replacement for my Olight S1 if you do! I use it a lot for IT wiring work and appreciate the less harsh light and slightly improved color rendering.

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know when these we be shipping out? It seems like some have been released but My order hasn't shipped yet.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my Mi1C and I am surely impressed by the small size and clean wide beam.

I appear however to have a problem with the lock out and I am afraid the relevant operation is not correctly described in the manual, possibly a translation mistake. The manual gives the same indication both for access to moonlight and to lock out i.e. a long press of the switch. If I keep the switch pressed after the light has come on (moonlight level) after a while it flashes three times apparently indicating it has correctly locked out. However if I push again the switch the light gives two flashes indicating according to the manual it is NOT locked out. This in my view is not correct because the light will not come on, just flash twice every time I press the switch probably meaning to tell me it is actually locked out. So two flashes do not mean the light has failed to lock out as the manual says but quite the contrary. To go back to normal it is necessary to push the button three times as the manual says.

I would like in any case to have a clearer explanation. Thanks.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
is the lens glass or plastic?

Im very interested in the upcoming copper version and would like to modify it to use an N219b

I have a strong interest in High CRI and 4500k Color temperature

I like that the Klarus includes a battery level monitor, as this will reduce the need to open the light to check battery level..

I also like that the Klarus clip is not too big, and works on a hat

bltkmt

Enlightened
I just received my Mi1C and I am surely impressed by the small size and clean wide beam.

I appear however to have a problem with the lock out and I am afraid the relevant operation is not correctly described in the manual, possibly a translation mistake. The manual gives the same indication both for access to moonlight and to lock out i.e. a long press of the switch. If I keep the switch pressed after the light has come on (moonlight level) after a while it flashes three times apparently indicating it has correctly locked out. However if I push again the switch the light gives two flashes indicating according to the manual it is NOT locked out. This in my view is not correct because the light will not come on, just flash twice every time I press the switch probably meaning to tell me it is actually locked out. So two flashes do not mean the light has failed to lock out as the manual says but quite the contrary. To go back to normal it is necessary to push the button three times as the manual says.

Did you ever get this clarified?

horizonseeker

Enlightened

The two quick flash, as you noticed, is actually the indicator for "locked" status.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The two quick flash, as you noticed, is actually the indicator for "locked" status.

Yes that's what I discovered after much fumbling.

My current main EDC is a 1x14500 Klarus Mi7 Ti which has the same U.I. with the exception that when the light is in lock out mode if you push the switch nothing happens. All the rest is the same and this creates some confusion when alternating the Mi7 and the Mi1C. The two flashes when you attempt to switch on a locked out light are to be considered an improvement IMO because there's another more usual reason for the light to do nothing: a flat cell.
So some kind of reaction tells you that the power is available but only on request.

klight

Enlightened

Hello, Kilovolt, thank you very much for your kindly mention here, now the user manual has been updated, here is the link FYI: http://www.klaruslight.com/uploadfi...-Mighty_Bright_EDC_Flashlight_User_Manual.pdf