• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Seoul P4 high cri light

morelightnow

Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a high cri SEOUL P4 P60 drop in, or maglite. I think the led naming started with SST....I always wanted one of these, but had too many other lights. I'll consider multi-level or single level, and smooth or orange peel reflectors. I prefer D size mags, but will consider any model that has been well taken care of. Start digging through that pile of forgotten parts and see what you can find.

thanks

Last edited:

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 lights and I wouldn't mind letting one of them go.

I have a Maglite 2D that I keep in my car (which I think I would like to keep) that I modded with the original maglite incan>LED module.

^ I could definitely just sell you the module, or sell you a module that hasn't been modded (I have some spares), it isn't super difficult, some thermal paste and solder two pieces of metal onto the LED so that it plugs into the module. I would bet you there's a video about doing it. I wonder if I have some of the LED's lying around.

I have a [strike]HDS[/strike] Novatac EDC Ultimate 60 (from Battery Station, they had a rerun or something of these quite a while back) with a 17670 tube and the 18650 metal strip trick that I had someone mod a High CRI P4 into.

I have a Nitecore Extreme Infinity that I had someone mod a High CRI P4 into (took out infinity and put in a 3 mode H, M, L driver into).

You can PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested in one of these three.

*edit* The HDS is actually a Novatac.

Last edited:

morelightnow

Enlightened
Thank you for the offer Divine, but they are not quite what I am looking for.

I will be setting the led at 1A, so I would like a maglite with an aluminum heatsink to make it last as long as possible.