Bushnell Pro 1300 Dropped... Need Help On Head Disassembly

P7M8HK

Newly Enlightened
As it says in the title I have a Bushnell pro 1300 & was pretty satisfied with the way it performed until it was dropped. Since then, there's a rattle in the head and won't turn on. I have unscrewed the head from the case. However, now that the head and the case are separated the head almost appears like it's one piece. I can't see any threads where there would typically be to screw in the LED and driver etc. I'm hoping one of you fine ladies or gentlemen not be able to enlighten this olfd redneck.

Thank you in advance

bykfixer

Flashaholic
As it says in the title I have a Bushnell pro 1300 & was pretty satisfied with the way it performed until it was dropped. Since then, there's a rattle in the head and won't turn on. I have unscrewed the head from the case. However, now that the head and the case are separated the head almost appears like it's one piece. I can't see any threads where there would typically be to screw in the LED and driver etc. I'm hoping one of you fine ladies or gentlemen not be able to enlighten this olfd redneck.

Thank you in advance

It would be best to contact Bushnell about a warranty repair/replace.

It looks kinda pricey to be used as a test subject in your home-made lab.

It sounds like something broke loose inside the semi-permanent head assembly. So by all means contact Bushnell. They are a reputable company regarding optics and I'd be surprised if they aren't now that they've entered the "high end" of the consumer market with some pretty nice stuff.

Welcome to the site btw.