LED museum down?

billgr

Newly Enlightened
i just went to my bookmark for LED museum and it came up with an ATT page saying there is no URL for this! it's the same bookmark i always use. went to google and searched and that site is the same this is not a can't load screen but a url not found

anyone know whats up with them?

was_jlh

Enlightened
Bill, look in the Cafe forum, there is a recent thread from Craig about this.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The Cafe thread I started is right here.
The LED Museum *is* down, for reasons as of yet not known. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Big_Ed said:
YAAAYY!!! BTW, Craig, I love your website!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you very, very much!!! It is really, really, really great to hear these words, trust me!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, Craig, it was your site that led me here to CPF. When I got my first computer almost 2 years ago, I started to search for flashlight reviews, and naturally ended up at the LEDMuseum. It just fed my obsession with flashlights, and introduced me to more lights that I have never heard of until I visited your site. Thanks for all the great reviews and many hours of informative fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

haertig

Newly Enlightened
Ditto. I found Craig's site in my initial searches for LED flashlight info. That eventually lead to CPF. But I never purchase any light without first hitting the LED Museum to see what Craig thinks about it. Never. No question about it - Craig is the world's EXPERT on illumination! Thanks for all the hard work and love that it must have taken to reach this world-wide recognition!!!

jtice

Flashaholic
I have to give my thanks also Craig,

Your site is actually very popular. I see it all the time, and it pops up in Google every time i look up anything pertainning to lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif