Prometheus        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giveaway + Call for Review > Klarus Titanium H1ANew Flashlight Products

Default Re: Giveaway + Call for Review > Klarus Titanium H1ANew Flashlight Products

I'm in, thanks.

Default Re: Giveaway + Call for Review > Klarus Titanium H1ANew Flashlight Products

Count me in for a review.

I've regularly use Headlights around the workshop and working on cars.
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

count me in too!, I would love to review one of the flashlights.

I own several older model Klarus and would love to use and then review newer models.

Flashaholic

I would like to review a Klarus, count me in please

I'd love to review a light

I'd love to try one out and review it..
    Fenix HL50, Nitecore Defender Infinity, Fenix HP01, Princeton Tec Apex, Petzl Tikka, Fenix HP25, Nitecore EX123, Fenix HP25, Fenix TK30, Fenix L2D, Surefire U2 Ultra, Nitecore P12, Nitecore MH27UV, Fenix LD75C

Flashaholic*

Some good looking lights, I'm in please

I would like to throw my name in for the TP 20 pen/penlight. Im a night freight pilot and I think that pen would have many uses. Not to mention it would look cool in my uniform shirt pocket.

Im in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Would like to real-world test one of your light, please count me in.
    sig line removed to help search function...

Flashaholic*

I'm interested in reviewing one of your lights (on YouTube too), please count me in. Any kind of light would be interesting to review! Thank you

Id be interested in reviewing one of your lights as well. I live in Australia, so I understand if you cant include me.
    So far Ive mainly reviewed lights sent to me by Olight and Nitecore, but I have been eyeing several of your models. They look very nice!
    Id put it through a whole series of tests, including water immersion test, drop test, beam range test etc.
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Last edited by BushcrafterAU; 10-19-2018 at 12:59 AM.

Flashaholic

I'm interested as well.

I've reviewed other lights in the past and I'd certainly enjoy trying out your lights too.

Thanks for the chance.

It doesnt look like enough people are replying to this thread!
    Are you still going to host this GAW/reviewing opportunity?

Well, 500 entries was mentioned in the OP. As we all can see, we did not make that number. By far.
    I do not know if Klarus will proceed. Or maybe on a smaller scale. That would really be nice.
    Last edited by Henk4U2; 11-21-2018 at 04:33 AM.

Flashaholic

I`d like to be in (for the comment) not really into reviewing thought but I will dive 1,000 feet into a block of cement! On my head, yet.

Sounds good. I'm in

I'll test the lights and write a review. I own several of the Klarus lights. My EDC is a Klarus.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Bob View Post
    I'll test the lights and write a review. I own several of the Klarus lights. My EDC is a Klarus.

thanks for your interesting, please keep attention to our review activities
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz View Post
    count me in too!, I would love to review one of the flashlights.

I own lots of 10180 lights, would love to review one in a pen, so the TP20 would be real interesting. Or a standard ST10 to review as a 'family' light.
    Thanks for the opportunity.
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=229002

Hey cottonpickers, nice to see you around.

A flashaholic can't stay away forever! - Thanks. :-) its nice to be back, but seems a lot quieter than I recall ;-) I need to remove that sig though!!
    Worlds smallest Li-ion charger with Display for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sho...d.php?t=240304
    Solar Li-ion chargers for sale: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=229002

thanks for your attention, please keep attention to our giveaway activities, latest we have the activity of giving away 1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 2pcs x 360X1, and 3pcs x Mi1C
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonpickers View Post
    I own lots of 10180 lights, would love to review one in a pen, so the TP20 would be real interesting. Or a standard ST10 to review as a 'family' light.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

recently, we have the activity of giving away 1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 2pcs x 360X1, and 3pcs x Mi1C, welcome to join in and get the opportunity to own one
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonpickers View Post
    A flashaholic can't stay away forever! - Thanks. :-) its nice to be back, but seems a lot quieter than I recall ;-) I need to remove that sig though!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123