Current dispatch times?

Dasky

Newly Enlightened
Maybe I'm being impatient but what's peoples experience with the dispatch time from the manufacturers website? Days, weeks? (not talking about delivery/transit times).

I ordered during the Legendary Flashlight Sale. I understand there may well have been an increase in traffic but it's been 3 weeks "In Packing", first China and then it was switched to Canada.

I was informed after 11 days that the colour I selected was out of stock but could be switched to another, which was fine. Got a reply then stating that it would be dispatched in the nearest days. (a little vague) Oh, both variants are still listed as in stock.

Anywho, it would be nice to hear from other people that ordered during the sale if they have received anything or if anything has been dispatched.

Probably just a little excited to receive new shiny things. (Partner C2 Pro v3 XP-L & Tiara A1 Pro v2 XM-L).

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
I get everything within a week so far (US). They are probably waiting to ship everything tegether.

Dasky

Newly Enlightened
Looks like I might just be unlucky. Well, they changed the status back to Packing in China a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed they might actually dispatch it within the week.

On a side note they could be better at keeping people up to date, sent a couple of queries without response. Also not had an explanation why it's delayed and I dislike the idea of calling them at almost £1 a minute.

Bob_McBob

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an in-stock light from armytek.ca over a week ago and it's been "Packing in Canada" since then. I'm 1 1/2 hours from the head office and receive shipments next day, so it's not a delayed order status update. I sent two emails and started a communication on the order page this week and haven't received any reply. What's going on, ArmyTek?

Dasky

Newly Enlightened
Been over 4 weeks since my order, still in packing. No answer to an email sent over 2 weeks ago and no answer to the communication option either. I wonder if there's been a large increase in orders due to the offers recently.

Bob_McBob

Newly Enlightened
Wow, that's ridiculous. They have "specials" all the time so I really doubt they are experiencing such crippling order volume they can't even reply to emails. They're also quite active on social media. Armytek, what are you playing at here?

Dasky

Newly Enlightened
33 days later my order has been shipped with a tracking number. It's a shame as the experience has probably put me off from ordering directly again.

The delay isn't really the issue but the lack of communication is both disappointing and frustrating.

Now just waiting on the slow boat from China with my 2 torches. Customs will be wanting their pint of blood I imagine.