Photon 2 and CMG Infinity 12hr run.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Photon 2 and CMG Infinity w/ L91 AA lithium battery 12hr/10-minute interval run.

"Photon 2 and CMG Infinity 12hr run"

If link above doesn't work try this and click for full size image (1245x1788 226kb):
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=443720&a=12971438&p=48741575&f=0

At the start Photon 2's brightness overwhelms Infinity until after the first hour where they're just equal in brightness, and on the second hour Photon 2 is dimmer while Infinity continues with the same brightness up to the 12th hour.

I'll have to do this again because I made the mistake of positioning lightbeams too close to each other.

Maybe using a small object target will be good because it will show better the length of useable brightness in the 12 hr run.

Suggestions and critics are welcome.

edit1 05-19-01: having hard time with ubb link code
edit2 05-09-01: replaced image

- verge -

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interesting. It only reaffirms my decision to ditch the photon due to it's short run time and methodology of changing the batteries. I would love to see a photon II vs. the pocketbright comparison. Although not as bright as the photon (but brighter then the infinity certainly), the pocketbright has proven to provide a much more consistent, longer level of light then the photon.

Brock

Flashaholic
2d can you get the Arc in on that bunch? I would love to see all three togeather over a good long time. I haven't gotton around to doing it yet.

Brock

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Will do that Brock plus if wall space allow it... Pocket Bright (geepondy).
smile.gif

- verge -