ZL SC600 IV, SC64, H600 IV, H604 full family revealved

moozooh

Enlightened
A couple minutes ago ZebraLight added the rest of the SC6*/H60* family to the comparison table.
9vLU27p.png

aVIwfvC.png

That SC600w IV HI...

EDIT: Bah, should've probably posted in the main ZL thread. If any mod sees this, please merge.

Last edited:

Cobraman502

Enlightened
Zebralight is going to have a fat check from me for October. So many goodies to choose from.

Bob_McBob

Enlightened
Take my damn money, ZL. For all its faults (loose rubber boot, battery eating, etc.), the SC600w III HI is by far my most used light.

holygeez03

Enlightened
I assume the SC600w IV HI is intended to throw much further than the SC600w IV Plus... despite being 1,000 lumens less?

fnsooner

Enlightened
Having not bought a flashlight in a couple of years and also having thinned out the herd, I am ready for a new light. And seeing that the SC6x series is my favorite and most used form factor and that I buy everything in the series that ain't cool white, The SC64w and SC64c will be mine. Can't wait. :naughty:

I already have all of the SC600 variants that I need. So I won't be going there. Ditto on the headlamps.

Last edited:

holygeez03

Enlightened
Having not bought a flashlight in a couple of years and also having thinned out the herd, I am ready for a new light. And seeing that the SC6x series is my favorite and most used form factor and that I buy everything in the series that ain't cool white, The SC62w and SC62c will be mine. Can't wait. :naughty:

I already have all of the SC600 variants that I need. So I won't be going there. Ditto on the headlamps.

SC64w and SC64c?

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I assume the SC600w IV HI is intended to throw much further than the SC600w IV Plus... despite being 1,000 lumens less?

Yes. I think you get about a 1.5x-2x improvement in candelas per lumen from the HI vs. HD emitters, and a 2x improvement from the difference in die size between the XHP50 and XHP35. Twice the beam distance despite the lower output seems achievable - or a lot more runtime at the same beam distance in lower modes.

benhar

Newly Enlightened
Dumb question, but any idea how long after release they should start showing up on Amazon? This sounds like a good use of a gift card that's been burning a hole in my pocket.