• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Donation Raffle OVER

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hi all.

Mistress Sasha has allowed me to post this here:

The offer is an original McGizmo McLux-PR in black HA-III with a DB700 driving an R2H Luxeon ... this is for the head only. It is the left unit in the pic:

Lux_PR_heads.jpg

To compare the performance of this unit with other PR lights have a look at this thread ; this PR DB700 R2H was the actual unit used in the test.

The method:
This should be a raffle. Meaning everyone can enter his name in this thread and in this thread only (no PMs and E-mails please!) and in the end my girl will draw the lucky winner.
Raffle closes Saturday, 28 february 2004, 12:00 MEST. MEST is Middle European Standard Time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, you figure it out ...
Upon receiving the light (I will pay shipping worldwide), the winner will then make a donation to CPF according to his financial possibilities and chooses an amount he thinks adequate for this head. This amount does not need to reflect the absolute value of this item, it shall just be what it is worth to you and most important, what you can afford to spend for it, even if it is really small. Every donation to CPF counts, even the small ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

The plan is to give our members with less income a chance to obtain a nice item like this. So ... I ask all other members (those with money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) to stay away from this offer and let the poorer members have their chance. It should not be necessary to justify that you fit in that group though, we take your post as an overly sufficient statement.

bernhard

P.S.: please note that no payment should be made before holding the head in you hands since I have recently lost a valuable shipment and I do not want to go through this again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I take full responsibility if the item gets lost, you pay only upon receiving the head.

EDIT: I received the following PM from mut:
[ QUOTE ]
I have a McLux 3X123 pack that I would like to give to you/the winner in the raffle if you would like. It's new only been pulled out to check out. The clip and o'rings and all are still in the baggy. That way if the winner doesn't have a pack they don't have to buy one.
Let me know if you would like to add this to your raffle.

[/ QUOTE ]

well ... thanx to mut we can now offer a complete McLux 3x123 with PR head DB700 R2H killer light !!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
the winner will receive his prize then from me AND from mut seperately. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EDIT#2:
another addition: Chop just threw in a dozen SF CR123 cells for the lucky winner! So the winner will receive 3 packages: Chop's cells, mut's tail and my head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Raffle Prize as of 02/21/04:
- McLux-PR-BK DB700 R2H
- McLux 3x123 tail EN-plated
- 12 x SF CR123 cells

raffle.jpg

bernhard

note: the winner is Stanley

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: Donation Raffle

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
(Edit- but not an entry.)

Larry

Greta

Flashaholic

NO PM's!!!

Entries into the raffle will ONLY be accepted here in this thread!

Kiessling

Flashaholic

PM replied.
Beretta only made a suggestion ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ... you can leave your whip at home this time, Mistress /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
... you can leave your whip at home this time, Mistress

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gifKiessling
not an entry,
mut

Greta

Flashaholic

Ok guys... you really need to state whether you're "IN" or not. Please indicate this in your post. Thanks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice bernie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I am IN! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will this work on a SF E2e body?

Also, let make sure I understand this. We post "in" and then if we get picked, we make a donation to CPF upon receiving the PR-T. Also, the size of the donation is to be determined by the person who wins, and what they feel is approrpriate/affordable? Thanks.

P.S. This is not an entry.

m-thew

Newly Enlightened

I'm in! What a great idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Thanks for your generous donation.
Matt