Clicky tail cap for Surefire?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like surefire and discontinued their clicky tailcap (Z59?), at least I can't find it anywhere on their website. Is there any quality alternatives out there currently? Ideally, something less than the cost of a new Polytac...

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll find a couple of options on Oveready's website, but they are quite spendy. The other guys might know better, but one cost effective option is the shrouded tail cap from Malkoff Devices. It sells for $26.99 and is compatible with SF, at least with the 6P and similar lights. It also tailstands, but some find the recessed clicky switch uncomfortable to operate because of the shrouding. Personally, I consider it to be well designed.

Another option would be the Tricap from Malkoff. It's easier to operate, but now we're up to $44.99. They are sold out of these at the moment, although more will be coming soon.

Beard Man

Enlightened
I instal McClicky with brass adapter on my Surefire Z59 (clicky) Tailcap,Surefire P1R Peacekeeper - works great!
Shrouded tailcap from Malkoff on P1R Peacekeeper - works great!
Tricap tailcap from Malkoff on P1R Peacekeeper - great!
:)

Taz80

Enlightened
Nitecore's tailcap for their one inch lights fit my C2. Battery Junction has them for ten bucks.

Latest posts