Imalent        
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The Official CPF Coffee Thread. All things Coffee... (And related beverages)

Default Re: The Official CPF Coffee Thread. All things Coffee... (And related beverages)

Peets house blend dark roast run through a Primula cold brew setup in the fridge overnight being enjoyed this morning. Life is good...
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

Default Re: The Official CPF Coffee Thread. All things Coffee... (And related beverages)

Anyone use freshroastedcoffee.com? I just started with them, and the quality, selection and decent prices seems really good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Phaser: A nice EDC with great throw; heat and runtime can be issues.

Best Diffusion Film!

Quote Originally Posted by 5S8Zh5 View Post
    Yup - next size up is 800ml.
    NICE! Thanks for letting me know.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by ledbetter View Post
    There are no coffee beans grown in the USA.
    Hawaii grows coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Empath View Post
    Hawaii grows coffee.
    Yes they do, and excellent coffee it is at 40 a pound, my mistake.I haven’t had pure Kona in years and I still remember it fondly. My point was that Black Rifle has the flag on their product as if the product is grown in USA- it’s not, not at their prices, and if they did sell real Kona, they wouldn’t burn it at a dark roast to lose all its flavor!

Isn't there some coffee from California now ?
    ... is the archimedes peak

A minuscule amount- not the next viniculture. Climate not really suited for production and not likely to improve. Even optimum countries like Yemen and Guatemala are adjusting to the new normal: hot and dry.

I rarely ever have coffee, so no idea about quality or flavor of the various choices
    ... is the archimedes peak

Dark roast light roast... interesting reading:

Does Dark Roast Coffee Really Have More Caffeine? 4-5-19

DO DARK OR LIGHT ROASTS HAVE MORE (OR LESS) CAFFEINE?: AN ANALYSIS 8-29-17

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    NICE! Thanks for letting me know.
    Just to let you know, you can just see the 400ml line to the right of and almost level with the 02 designator, and when I make a 3 teaspoon cup, it does not reach that level. Pic of 600ml server:

Last edited by 5S8Zh5; 07-11-2020 at 08:31 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678