FREE to a collector: sterile black Arc AAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hi.

I have one of the few existing black Arc AAAs that made it out the factory without any marking on them. "Sterile" as you call them.

arc_aaa_sterile.jpg

It is in mint condition (the marks you see on the pic are just dirt) and works flawlessly.

I'd like to give it away for free to the first serious Arc collector who posts that he wants it in this thread. I pay shipping.

bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ok Peter ... it is yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I still have your address ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
sorry Patrick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
bernhard

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Kiessling said:
ok Peter ... it is yours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I still have your address ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
sorry Patrick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Thanks Bernhard! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What a nice gesture, I love this place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Peter

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Kiessling,
Just wanted you to know that I think that giving that light away and paying for shipping is just plain cool! Awesome of you to realize that that light will bring more light in anothers hands and taking the time to get it there.

PluckyPleco

Newly Enlightened
The paranoid in me asks "Where was this sterile black Arc before and why does he want somebody else to own it now?"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q: Is it "full on" sterile? (no manufacture's marks on the CCA and/or piece parts?)

Plec

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Plec, it was sitting in my drawer since I bought it from Randy / darkgear.com. I gave it away because I do not use it and I am not a collector any more, cannot afford it.

And yepp, no visible marks at all.

bernhard

Turt

Enlightened
I didn't know these were rare... I have one on my keychain... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

hideo

Enlightened
Bernhard, if you keep this up you're going to become some sort of patron saint of flashlights ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

hideo

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got this today Bernhard, Wow! this thing is mint! Thanks a bunch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts